2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will become a good player until the end of the season seeking a new contract.

Wouldnt be surprised if he was a fixture and a lot of posters changed their opinion of him only for him to get a new deal and go back into his shell again...
I think with Silva as a manager he was nonplussed. With Carlo at the helm I feel he's attitude is more like it was at the beginning of his term with us. When he is bothered he is very good, and I don't think think Carlo allows mediocre, and will have no problem telling him that.

He will become a good player until the end of the season seeking a new contract.

Wouldnt be surprised if he was a fixture and a lot of posters changed their opinion of him only for him to get a new deal and go back into his shell again...

Happens every season this. Have to give it to him he’s a clever man and knows exactly what he’s doing, hopefully Carlo is smarter and sees through the fraud.

Delph has been a good mentor. He showed Morgan what not to do. Schneiderlin has redeemed himself big time as of late. And no, don’t pretend like he wasn’t absolute poo the past couple of years. It’s good to see though. I want the guy to succeed. He seems a decent lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.