Match Thread Everton 3-1 Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Moyes didnt get the job he has turned a lot worse in his comments though
I know,he was not exactly nice before that and has basically turned this season big time for some reason lol, Chelsea, Arsenal, spurs were 3 of the 7 wins hes predicted probably 3 teams you would not think he would pick us verse maybe despite his links,,, but has had us to lose home/away to west ham,draw both v the toon etc lol

I know,he was not exactly nice before that and has basically turned this season big time for some reason lol, Chelsea, Arsenal, spurs were 3 of the 7 wins hes predicted probably 3 teams you would not think he would pick us verse maybe despite his links,,, but has had us to lose home/away to west ham,draw both v the toon etc lol
It's one of the main reasons I want to see West ham go down to see his reaction

I need a clean sheet, NEED.
Palace have the least goals in the league and also had the fewest shots this season plus we have had 3 in a row v palace [but conceeded pen last 2 home v these-one missed,one scored] so who knows or will they get more this game than a few put together in the usual Everton fashion

Utd and Arsenal are going to easier than palace. Palace will sit deep and are difficult to break down. UTD have no rashford and look toothless with Ole although Martial the diving rat loves a goal agaisnt us and Arsenal are awful even with Arteta
hopefully this where Bernard come in to play.
Playing a bit more centrally he should find and open up space

Charlie hates the bloos

"I watched Everton again last week against Watford. I do not know how they won. When they were 2-0 down, they were absolutely abysmal. Carlo Ancelotti did not do anything magical, but before half-time they get two in three minutes - a real 'get out of jail' card before Theo Walcott nicked it. The form of Dominic Calvert-Lewin has been promising, while Walcott has improved, with his pace and movement a constant threat. Richarlison is down the left and they have some tidy enough midfielders to complement their attack but it is the defence that is the worry. They look so vulnerable. Jordan Pickford cannot be branded as England's No. 1. He looks off it."
Playing badly but winning? Sign of a good team and manager if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.