New Everton Stadium Discussion

I think we'll start seeing things like this come at regular intervals now. Behind the scenes there'll be those that have seen/know the absolute intrinsic details of Evertons plans and will want to jump on board. Whether that be more hotels, shops, rental blocks, evening entertainment I don't know but it'll gain traction from here on in.

But its a fantasy or a con or sommet. Apparently.

I think we'll start seeing things like this come at regular intervals now. Behind the scenes there'll be those that have seen/know the absolute intrinsic details of Evertons plans and will want to jump on board. Whether that be more hotels, shops, rental blocks, evening entertainment I don't know but it'll gain traction from here on in.
Heard there is at least 3 more hotels planned around that area

My understanding is that there will be 4/5k premium seats. I don't know how many there is at Goodison currently to subtract, but unless you want to pay over a ton a match it will be in the 8k region.

Fair point.

In my head, I've got a figure of about 1300 premium seats at Goodison, though I might have dreamt that. I doubt there'll be more than 4000 at BMD, so, if those numbers are right it's about an extra 9500 normal seats ?

Well, sir, there's nothing on earth
Like a genuine, bona fide
Waterside, stadium
What'd I say?

Megafon
What's it called?
Megafon
That's right! Megafon

Megafon
Megafon
Megafon

I hear those things are awfully loud
Only when there's a packed crowd
Is there a chance the dock could sink?
Not on your life, my Scouse friend

What about us brain-dead reds?
You'll be given cushy jobs
Were you sent here by the Devil?
No, good sir, I'm on the level

The ring came off my pudding can
Take my pen knife, my good man
I swear it's Liverpool's only choice
Throw up your hands and raise your voice

Megafon
What's it called?
Megafon
Once again
Megafon

But Anfield's still all cracked and broken
Sorry, Mom, the mob has spoken

Megafon!
Megafon!
Megafon!
Megafon!

Who would have thought that a few years ago eh? @Brisan123

Almost like there is a long game being played.
It’s all them dots again @roydo and you were the first here to spot them
Usmanov giving Moshiri 15% of Arsenal for free was the first dot and no one seen it
Lads laughed at the speculation but your dots are starting to take shape
As we said it’s like Dublin , San Diego , London etc , people want to live and work near the water but near the city and brownfield docks are the perfect place to do that