2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell. If they were seen as our better players then it’s no wonder we couldn’t string two passes together.

Again not saying they are good players but they are lower prem standard players

Hence why we have comfortably finished top 10 for the last 3 seasons and will again this season with loads of the same players ( under different managers )

Modern day Ali Dia

Only thing he's done all season is contribute to the Newcastle disaster, cannot wait for him to go

This comment does my head in.

So are we ignoring the fact that he has had a proper footballing career elsewhere?

Do you even know who/what Ali Dia was?

Dia was a ringer who conned his way into football. Niasse is a professional footballer who just happens to not be quite good enough for us.

There are zero comparisons to be made between them.

So are we ignoring the fact that he has had a proper footballing career elsewhere?

Dia was a ringer who conned his way into football. Niasse is a professional footballer who just happens to not be quite good enough for us.

You've got a really weird soft spot for this clown mate.

Fair enough I suppose, someone has to. But quite frankly taking away his locker is the best thing Koeman did.

Alright keep your Keck's on he's still absolutely crap and his performances sometimes make me question if he is a footballer, than and the fact not one club in the entire world wants him

Alright keep your Keck's on he's still absolutely crap and his performances sometimes make me question if he is a footballer, than and the fact not one club in the entire world wants him

Yet he is also getting moaned at for not going on loan?

What "performances" are these? He has barely kicked a ball for us for years.

You've got a really weird soft spot for this clown mate.

Fair enough I suppose, someone has to. But quite frankly taking away his locker is the best thing Koeman did.

I just don't like people questioning players professionalism or whatever.

Genuinely I don't think he is any worse than the rest of the useless gits we have got. State of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.