Match Thread Watford 2-3 Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's Carlo Ancelotti and he's impervious to criticism - but I really wish we could find a manager that realises that Gylfi Slugurddson is not an appropriate captain for Everton Football Club

Sidebe up against Gerry is giving me nightmares. The amount of times he switches off or gets caught out of position up the pitch is going to cost us. He might offer more than Coleman going forward but Coleman can be better trusted to keep Gerry quiet (and probably kick a lump or two out of him)

Sidibe after Bernard is our best winger, playing him at RB just gives me the hives because he doesn't seem to think he should ever occupy the spot where the RB needs to be

I know it's Carlo Ancelotti and he's impervious to criticism - but I really wish we could find a manager that realises that Gylfi Slugurddson is not an appropriate captain for Everton Football Club

I agree.

the problem is: who then?

On form and ability and guts you'd say Richy but he might be a little too immature - hard to lead others when you're prone to the occasional sulk, tantrum etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.