January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon he might get sold in the summer tbh.

Id be tempted to sell all our centre mids aside from Gomes/Gbamin/Davies...

Having said that, it only means selling Sigurdsson, Delph, Schneiderlin, Besic and Baningime.

Really hope we go for a proper clean sweep clear out across the squad

Its the Euros this summer just saying.
Also players, managers and sports directors will be on holiday after that.

Can't see us getting the required 7-8 players the first 11 needs to compete for top4 during one short summer window.

The sensible thing would be to start the process this January with a couple of signings to a) improve the team for the rest of this season and b) to make the summer a little less hectic
Lad .subtlety is not your strong point

Id be tempted to sell all our centre mids aside from Gomes/Gbamin/Davies...

Having said that, it only means selling Sigurdsson, Delph, Schneiderlin, Besic and Baningime.

Really hope we go for a proper clean sweep clear out across the squad
Tbh id sell Davies, i don't ever think he will be good enough, he struggles with the basics and he has been playing a few years now. Gomes id keep for now although i don't rate him, other than a brief purple patch whilst at Valencia he has never strung more than 3 good games together his entire career, his form is a concern if we ever want to really push up the table or challenge for europe, it will have to improve. Tbh mate other than Richarlison, Digne, and DCL id take an offer for any of the players, i find them all very average not poor or rubbish just average.

Well he hasn't played a u23s game since December 9 and has 55 first team minutes since so at that rate he will get 150 or so in the last 6 months of the season. Is that fine?
I'd say so yes. He's not going to stop developing at this age just because he doesn't play many matches. If the same thing carried on into next season i'd agree it was an issue, but right now I really don't think it is.

Wouldn’t it be boss if Everton had the hump with Sky for running with that £85Mheadline about Richy, so we’re going to leave announcing the signings we have made until 5 minutes to 11 just to deny them anything to talk about :) then the lad outside Finch Farm, sees the window blinds move, zooms the camera in and captures Carlo, Mosh, Brands and big butted Uzzi mooning at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.