2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
“He is a humble guy and he really likes to play,” said Ancelotti. “For a player who is out for three months like him it is important to try to start with the team.

“He was really happy this week. In training, he is confident, he has no problem, he tries to do everything. I think he can recover soon.

“It is really important [for Gomes to be progressing in his rehabilitation] because first of all he is a player with fantastic quality. He has experience and has played for fantastic teams like Valencia and Barcelona. He can give us his experience and quality."

“He is a humble guy and he really likes to play,” said Ancelotti. “For a player who is out for three months like him it is important to try to start with the team.

“He was really happy this week. In training, he is confident, he has no problem, he tries to do everything. I think he can recover soon.

“It is really important [for Gomes to be progressing in his rehabilitation] because first of all he is a player with fantastic quality. He has experience and has played for fantastic teams like Valencia and Barcelona. He can give us his experience and quality."

God damn I love Carlo Ancelotti. A beautiful man.

If used to be fun.... the safari..... now they just don’t put the effort in. There are a couple of long timers here who think we don’t know about them but it’s not hard to spot them is it.

There’s some that are even more blatant than the rest but get away with it based on the fact they created their account in 2010 and lurked for 8 years without posting.

Our own Lee Majors.

Could be ready for Arsenal

My word

Edit: That game is the 23rd of Feb and comes after our winter break which is preceeded by Palace at home. If he's fit, he could play another 10 or so games this season

Had to wind it back a bit to check I’d heard it right! Unbelievable really, “we are preparing him to feature in the Arsenal game”!

Status
Not open for further replies.