2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Cuco Martina bagging 60k a week? It looks like we are stuck paying that until his contract expires. How long a deal did he sign in 2017?

Niasse is finished as a footballer if he doesn't take a drop down to championship level. What I don't understand is why players don't want to be playing regular football? Too many players happy to take a wage without kicking a ball. I think its appalling

There is no man alive that can move on overpaid , useless players , who don't want to move , mate.
Or perhaps I have missed something.
Does your manifesto detail how to deliver on this impossible task ?. If so , pray tell me , and Brands for that matter !

So if a player refuses a loan move, is there nothing in his contract that enables an employer to terminate it?

But Dave if other clubs are not interested in signing them except on loan, or as with Niasse sticking two fingers up to any moves what else can be done.
There is no man alive that can move on overpaid , useless players , who don't want to move , mate.
Or perhaps I have missed something.
Does your manifesto detail how to deliver on this impossible task ?. If so , pray tell me , and Brands for that matter !

Jelavic couldn't hit a cow on the arse with a banjo when he left here for a tidy profit; Anichebe we made good money on. Cleverley fetched £8M.

Dont tell me it's not now possible to shift poor and bang average players out for a fee. Dont.

Jelavic couldn't hit a cow on the arse with a banjo when he left here for a tidy profit; Anichebe we made good money on. Cleverley fetched £8M.

Dont tell me it's not now possible to shift poor and bang average players out for a fee. Dont.

Who would want Niasse or Martina and why? Martina showed he wasn’t even good enough for the championship. Niasse isn’t either.

Tell me who has put a bid in for him mate. If you can , then I will agree with you.
I bet you can't though , can you ?
Nobody is interested in him.

Niasse has played for 2 PL clubs. What you're saying is that Brands doesn't have the gumption to be creative and pass him onto another one...or even make a deal with a Championship team like Cardiff where he was n loan.

All I hear for this feller is excuses over his transfer dealings. He's very poor at ins and outs. He pobvioulsy has no input on who our managers will be. What good is he, really?

Niasse doesn’t want to go anywhere, he’s clearly happy and willing to see out his contract here and take every penny he can for doing as little as necessary or possible.

They were players who wanted to play football so leaving was easy. What do you do with players who would rather keep the wages & do absolutely nothing to help in moving them on?

Jelavic had still hit ~20 PL goals in 2 seasons though, mate. Worth a punt for a struggling team.

Cleverley had plenty of experience at United prior to being at Everton so still had some residual pedigree.

Martina was considered Southampton's worst player before we even signed him, Koeman is an @rsehole he truly lumped us with an unsellable player.

Status
Not open for further replies.