2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adapt to the premiere league? Hasn’t he won it ?
The premier league he won is very different today as the table shows...it was much easier then for the top teams to be towards the top of the table. Not so easy now as the competition has closed the gap considerably. Today the premier league is the most competitive league in the world.

The premier league he won is very different today as the table shows...it was much easier then for the top teams to be towards the top of the table. Not so easy now as the competition has closed the gap considerably. Today the premier league is the most competitive league in the world.

The team at the top have only dropped 2 points all season and the rest of the league are just pure jarg. Competitive doesn't mean good. This season has brought with it some of the lowest quality top division football I have seen in my life.

The team at the top have only dropped 2 points all season and the rest of the league are just pure jarg. Competitive doesn't mean good. This season has brought with it some of the lowest quality top division football I have seen in my life.

People keep saying the league is low quality.

I think its the other way personally, EVERYBODY is so much better, hence the results are all over the show.

I can’t believe people are questioning a manager who has won everything in club football absolutely the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen

I do find this kind of comment odd. Previous achievements don't make up for the here and now. For example if we are 15th this time next year, do we not question why that is?

The consensus is that Ancelotti will sort us out and achieve everything we want. The reality is that this is going to be the most difficult job he has had in a long, long time. I think people might be better off lowering expectations.

I do find this kind of comment odd. Previous achievements don't make up for the here and now. For example if we are 15th this time next year, do we not question why that is?

The consensus is that Ancelotti will sort us out and achieve everything we want. The reality is that this is going to be the most difficult job he has had in a long, long time. I think people might be better off lowering expectations.

It will take a while, but why attract a manager as good as him to lower your expectations

It will take a while, but why attract a manager as good as him to lower your expectations

Because realistic expectations might stop people's heads falling off when we're not in Leicester's position this time next year. We all hope Ancelotti is the man but there are never any guarantees in football. Especially when he's competing with teams that have better resources and are a bigger draw than us.

Because realistic expectations might stop people's heads falling off when we're not in Leicester's position this time next year. We all hope Ancelotti is the man but there are never any guarantees in football. Especially when he's competing with teams that have better resources and are a bigger draw than us.

City aside mate I don’t think any other club has our resources now, with usmanov etc. Ancelotti knows this, and hence he’s come as it’s a different type of job for now, but I’m sure he will change us completely

City aside mate I don’t think any other club has our resources now, with usmanov etc. Ancelotti knows this, and hence he’s come as it’s a different type of job for now, but I’m sure he will change us completely

Liverpool, Utd and Chelsea all have much bigger budgets than us. Usmanov might get us closer, but even their wage bills are significantly higher than our revenue.

It's a tough gap to close...

Heard Brenden Rodgers pre-match interview before today's cup game, when asked about the nine changes he made he answered "I trust those players". Can you imagine Carlo saying that about our lot?

Status
Not open for further replies.