January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
....according to Zero Hora journalist, Pedro Ernesto Denardi, the agent of Everton Soares if flying to Europe for a meeting with the Toffees. He claims the sale ‘is very close to happening.’

The player himself has also spoken of his suitability to play for Manchester United: ‘I’m a player that’s always trying to get on top [of the opposition],’ he told the Daily Mail. ‘Cutting in from the left with dribbles and good finishes. Clubs in Europe have this style of play too and maybe I can fit in at Manchester United and others.’

This must be BS - we have Bernard, Richarlison, Iwobi already. Soares clearly prefers and plays on the left, if Ake is incapable of being a LB according to some weird people on here, then buying Soares for RW/CF makes no sense unless we are planning on selling Richarlison for massive massive money in the summer.

....according to Zero Hora journalist, Pedro Ernesto Denardi, the agent of Everton Soares if flying to Europe for a meeting with the Toffees. He claims the sale ‘is very close to happening.’
He looks like Mike Ashley

...I have no idea, Matey. it sounds like he’s referring to what’s happening now, as there was a reported meeting last weekend. He says ‘according to information he received this morning’ (Thursday).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-23-18-52-29-340_com.twitter.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-23-18-52-29-340_com.twitter.android.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 238
Why does our club always wait until near the end of the market before making a move, I know they must think we will get what we want cheaper but I don't believe that.
The best deals are all deadline day, theres a reason everybody waits.

Teams realise they aint getting that 50m they wanted, they then lower their price. They realise nobody is going to buy that player they want rid of and accept the loan offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.