Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the fans who left in the 93rd minute to get home. At least they got the experience of going to goodison and experiencing a win walking home buzzin.

who feels awful this morning, and not because of intoxicating substances?

So long to stew on this as well.

At least we will have some players back.

That's the second time this month we are demanding they pay their wages back. Iam at a complete loss with this club. If you under perform on a consistant basis in any other business in the world you will eventually be dismissed from your job. It's time to make a stand and sack those who under perform on a weekly basis.

That makes absolutely no sense...

You want to pay them the entire value of their contract to leave and then pay somebody else to come in.

Double the wages.

This is the reason fans dont run football clubs. We're over emotional idiots.

That is completely unforgiveable
There is no excuse for bottling it like that in that fashion
Questions need to be asked by Ancelotti and those who fell asleep need to be held responsible.
Completely put a dark cloud over what had been a really positive night for Bernard, DCL and especially Kean.

Our number of chances compared to theirs was massive

Still I take consolation in that this season is already over for us in the grand scheme of things with not much to play for. As long we make these mistakes now this season and have a good summer transfer window and build from our errors. Carlo can see which rats need to be let go

Iam getting really fed up of writing seasons off in the middle of January and looking to build for the next one.
We have been doing that for the last 10 years.
We are a laughing stock.
We constantly throw money away on complete dross.
I dread to think how much money we have wasted on severance pay for our last 4 managers.
That makes absolutely no sense...

You want to pay them the entire value of their contract to leave and then pay somebody else to come in.

Double the wages.

This is the reason fans dont run football clubs. We're over emotional idiots.

I never mentioned a negotiated settlement with them. I said sack them.
Instant dismissal for continuous poor work related performance.
Failure to achieve set season targets on a regular basis.
I know this won't happen and my original post was a bit tongue in cheek but this team frustrates the hell out of me.
Giving them a slap on the wrist the morning after is obviously not working.

Iam getting really fed up of writing seasons off in the middle of January and looking to build for the next one.
We have been doing that for the last 10 years.
We are a laughing stock.
We constantly throw money away on complete dross.
I dread to think how much money we have wasted on severance pay for our last 4 managers.

I never mentioned a negotiated settlement with them. I said sack them.
Instant dismissal for continuous poor work related performance.
Failure to achieve set season targets on a regular basis.
I know this won't happen and my original post was a bit tongue in cheek but this team frustrates the hell out of me.
Giving them a slap on the wrist the morning after is obviously not working.

Footballers contracts are a fixed value. If you sever it and it isn't for grounds stated in the contract then you're eating the entire value.

Honestly, I wouldn't give them any grief today. It's not like it won't have hurt them. They'll go over all the tape. Praise the good stuff, point out what needs to be improved. Don't even watch the last 2 minutes and ask the players to explain what was going on.

That way, everybody involved may learn something and you can move on with trying to fix it.

That may be why nobody has ever given me people to manage, however.

Could of been 8points off 4th place chelsea who are falling apart. This league is there for the taking. Moyes Everton would finish 3rd n it no question.
Still time, soon we have a harder run coming up, it will be Interesting how we perform this time around. We did ok last time with Dunc, in the main we are better now, but we must start getting better against the top teams.

Footballers contracts are a fixed value. If you sever it and it isn't for grounds stated in the contract then you're eating the entire value.

Honestly, I wouldn't give them any grief today. It's not like it won't have hurt them. They'll go over all the tape. Praise the good stuff, point out what needs to be improved. Don't even watch the last 2 minutes and ask the players to explain what was going on.

That way, everybody involved may learn something and you can move on with trying to fix it.

That may be why nobody has ever given me people to manage, however.

I would take them all 1 by 1 and knock the b'jesus out of them. And that's probably why I don't manage people too.

It's a proper sucker punch but it's not the worst thing that happened, We totally dominated them and two young lads both under 24 leading the line, We just crumbled as we do in the last couple of seconds which many of us have witnessed before.
If we Can manage to fit DCL,Kean and Richy I think we will look very dangerous. with there own individual talent it could well be a good mix.

On a brighter note I really loved the pictures of the players done by school kids for the team line ups on the socials. Great meme content

Status
Not open for further replies.