2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
We sat back and invited needless pressure. The game absolutely changed when Bernard came off. The Coleman sub was maddening. Niasse was pathetic, predictably.

How anyone can sit there and go 'yes, great subs them just what the team needed' is beyond me. They clearly had a negative effect.

Not blaming the subs is just wrong in my opinion etc etc. Theres plenty of blame to go around.

They weren't great subs. But the team needed legs so the manager has the choice of tiredness or a sub standard player.

We had no good subs available. But the idea we cant make subs is just daft. The game didnt change. They hadn't threatened. We messed up badly in defence.

I’d expect my manager to think: ‘hang on, Niassé isn’t a Premier League standard player, best not put him on to see a game out’.

See the game out at 2 nil up and cruising?

We know what these idiots are capable of, he prob didnt imagine it ever happening, well he does now

@chicoazul called it ages ago. Fans becoming entitled impatient morons. The more money we have the worse this gets. If we actually get some success in a couple of years and have the temerity to turn a bit average or crap again afterwards that's when it will be at its worst.

If there was ever a time to be an entitled, impatient moron it is probably now. No trophy in 25 years, no derby win in almost a decade, watching Liverpool dominate the league whilst we just plod along doing things like tonight.

It's not like we've been spoiled as a fan base is it? In fact we've been let down time and time again and we haven't really complained or moaned about it anywhere near as much as other clubs would have. Chelsea sacked a manager after lifting a European trophy for them.

If there was ever a time to be an entitled, impatient moron it is probably now. No trophy in 25 years, no derby win in almost a decade, watching Liverpool dominate the league whilst we just plod along doing things like tonight.

It's not like we've been spoiled as a fan base is it? In fact we've been let down time and time again and we haven't really complained or moaned about it anywhere near as much as other clubs would have. Chelsea sacked a manager after lifting a European trophy for them.

nah

I’ll think I’ll pass on being an entitled impatient moron. Thanks anyway though

we have been mostly crap my whole adult life. There’s no quick fixes coming from anywhere.

Carlo Ancelotti’s subs just contributed to Everton conceding 2 goals after 93 minutes.

LOL

Also, if fans can’t comment on the game, then the game is pointless. It’s a discussion point, you patronising divvy.

so which is it fam

subs

or

no subs

But like I said, either way you’d bitch at the manager if the results went tits up. I guarantee you called silva out for not going defensive and see a game out when needed.

See the game out at 2 nil up and cruising?

We know what these idiots are capable of, he prob didnt imagine it ever happening, well he does now

He literally seen the team lose to Liverpool’s U-23s just over two weeks ago. If he doesn’t know what this team is capable by now, he never will.

Our two CBs were literally off the pitch next to the net when the second goal went in.

And ffs, why is it always one or the other.

the players - Pickford included - were crap in those two minutes and the subs were also crap

It can all be true. And it is.

We needed subs but he has no decent options. The squad is not good enough. Hes been here a month - it's not his fault.

I dont blame him one tiny bit. The errors were horrendous and nothing to do with a sub. If we defend one of 2 set plays we win. We were so inept we couldn't.

It's almost like these players are not good enough.

Oh young’un you have a lot to learn about Le Ev

some of these Texans will be calling for his head next year if he hasn’t delivered a trophy

What people will be doing is assessing how he does. I hope the fans don't have a blind unflinching faith in Ancelotti. If people think he's getting things wrong, he needs to be called out.

so which is it fam

subs

or

no subs

But like I said, either way you’d bitch at the manager if the results went tits up. I guarantee you called silva out for not going defensive and see a game out when needed.
Horses for courses. There are times you need to go defensive to see a game out and there are times you don’t. Newcastle offered no threat until Ancelotti ruined our tempo with terrible subs.

@chicoazul called it ages ago. Fans becoming entitled impatient morons. The more money we have the worse this gets. If we actually get some success in a couple of years and have the temerity to turn a bit average or crap again afterwards that's when it will be at its worst.
Saying Carlo made a mistake tonight doesn't make you impatient or entitled. We just think he made a mistake.

I also think Pep made a mistake when he benched De Bruyne against Spurs last year in the first leg. It's called discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.