2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally no one has argued for no subs.

We haven't the depth of squad to bring on.

It's either we make no subs or bring on sub standard players.

He made subs. The game did not change. We gifted them two set play goals with dire defending and shambolic goalkeeping.

We could have just had a double sub to send on Maldini and Nesta and our keeper would still have flapped at a corner and stood behind his line.

Blaming the subs is pointless and just plain wrong in my opinion. It was school boy errors from repeat offenders.

Every player should be able to survive 90 minutes or they shouldn't start the game.

Anyway the correct subs would have been any that didn't involve moving Sidibe out of RB. Any other sub was fine.

what a crock of [Poor language removed]

Have you seen how unfit we were under Silva?? Then had abar 6 games in 12 days. And you magically think that’s resolved in a week and a half hahaha

Who does he bring on then?

You do realise players tire and need to be brought of for fresh legs

Maybe lash two unproven kids on, that defo wouldn't end badly

What about Digne for Baines, or bring another CB on and invite pressure onto us when we where dominating
They don’t fire enough to need to change it to bring a clown on for 6 minutes.

Could lashing two unproven kids on end more badly than what we witnessed?

what a crock of [Poor language removed]

Have you seen how unfit we were under Silva?? Then had abar 6 games in 12 days. And you magically think that’s resolved in a week and a half hahaha
I never got the impression that fitness was an issue under Marco. I know people have made that a popular narrative, but I think the problems were elsewhere and that became a convenient way to excuse it.

A demonstration of incompetence as a manager. Duncan would have been crucified had he done that. Still Carlo has time, lots of it and well paid time to put this behind him. Arrogance on his part is not appropriate. All his subs now will be scrutinised for a while until this Carlo debacle works its way out of our system. I want my petrol money back off Everton.

I never got the impression that fitness was an issue under Marco. I know people have made that a popular narrative, but I think the problems were elsewhere and that became a convenient way to excuse it.

you must be the only one then, because seeing professional footballers look like they’re running through water after 60 minutes was a common occurrence IIRC

We haven't the depth of squad to bring on.

It's either we make no subs or bring on sub standard players.

He made subs. The game did not change. We gifted them two set play goals with dire defending and shambolic goalkeeping.

We could have just had a double sub to send on Maldini and Nesta and our keeper would still have flapped at a corner and stood behind his line.

Blaming the subs is pointless and just plain wrong in my opinion. It was school boy errors from repeat offenders.

We sat back and invited needless pressure. The game absolutely changed when Bernard came off. The Coleman sub was maddening. Niasse was pathetic, predictably.

How anyone can sit there and go 'yes, great subs them just what the team needed' is beyond me. They clearly had a negative effect.

Not blaming the subs is just wrong in my opinion etc etc. Theres plenty of blame to go around.

no mate, if you want stupid comments look through your posts. You clearly seem to know who is fit, who can do what and how they’ve been training

you must have the insider knowledge we all crave
You think the players on the pitch, athletes at the top of their game, can’t last six more minutes to see out a 2-0 lead against a terrible team?

Get a grip.

love Everton fans I do

Let's not make out we are any different or worse than other fans around the country. Considering we've gone from being one of the biggest teams in the land to mid table also rans over the last 30 years I'd say it's passed off quite peacefully.

A few people venting on an Internet forum doesn't change the overwhelming support Ancelotti has. It's just how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.