2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
well it does work in certain games, so that theory is in the bin.

defo Carlos fault for flapping at a cross, giving away possession and a needless freekick

*shakes fist*

You Italian fraud
We were lucky Brighton didn’t equalise when he tried these ridiculous subs to hold onto a lead. Completely took our attacking threat away.

We were lucky Brighton didn’t equalise when he tried these ridiculous subs to hold onto a lead. Completely took our attacking threat away.

you mean replacing tiring players for fresher legs. I mean he can leave them on, we can concede and you can moan about him not changing the players

guess there’s that angle as well

It's ok to question him. It doesn't mean you don't believe he's a smarter football mind than you are or that you don't believe he's the best manager for the team right now. Sometimes great people make mistakes.

Why where the subs unnecessarily
You mean unnecessary but let us take it from there. You and Carlo might have insight unavailable to most who were present. As far as I know our best indeed only creative player was subbed. Did that improve the play which did not need improving as we were very good? He did not ask to come off. The removable of Moise Kean age 19 and no doubt full of energy contributed to the decimation of our front attacking force. which ceased to exist. Did that improve our tactics or did it tell Newcastle we have give up? Over to you my good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.