Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t even describe that. I’ve had a flipping awful day and that just topped it off. They should just terminate Niasse and Davies’ contracts. Be better off bringing on pot plants.

Niasse and Davies both put us under thepressure for no reason whatsoever with the game already won. If they can't do what Ancelotti wants, which in this case was fairly straightforward, they need to go. There's no point undermining Ancelotti.

Niasse when he was put through in the last minute or so should have held the ball up, but no. With a touch of a nightclub doorman he deftly knocks it 5 yards too far and gives them possesion back. You'd be bollocked backwards for that in the Litherland junior football league division 3. That was a killer.

Never in my life did I ever think I'd say this, but I'd give my left leg for this Everton team to have the fight and the character of that Newcastle team tonight.
I'm sorry but I didn't see that. They where awful and we should have been 4 up but we just let them have the ball and come on to us. We just cannot manage a game out against the poorest teams

Different that! I’m on holiday In South Africa at the moment and until watching Everton id had the perfect day! Nice breakfast, wine tasting at lunch, crayfish on the bbq for dinner, watching the blues cruise and actually play some good football for
90 something mins. Then pow only Everton! [Poor language removed] you! We are going to lose our [Poor language removed] in injury time! I had even looked at the the Mrs and said been a [Poor language removed] good day this! ‍♂️ Wow cheers boys ✊

Kean a clear MOTM for me with Bernard + Holgate behind him.

Carlo must be in shock...now we need a couple of players in.

2pts off 5th...8 off 4th...Then give 2 pts away.

Schneiderlin for me.

Which shows how much of a weird night it was.

Was good to see Kean looking so much sharper though. That should be the main talking point from tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.