Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
EO1cvHKX4AAr45e.jpg:large
The positioning of our two centre backs?

How many times does Davies lose possession or commits a foul that leads to a goal. Why does our excellent shotstopper still end up looking like Norman Wisdom in slapstick. Shocking undisciplined performances from any professional footballers but ours "go again" in their own stupid minds thinking theyre great cos they earn megabucks. Breaking news to the apologists...It never was good enough this

A lot of you make me laugh, things are Improving with currently the same players Silva had, we needs a couple in that will help but we are doing ok, it’s frustrating when these things happen but let’s hope the players learn from it.
it was the circumstances of the draw. 2 goals deep in injury time. Awful total lack of concentration. I'm usually not that critical but today was absolutely awful to be in that position totally dominant and throwing it away.

So as well as that , from recent memory.

Millwall's late winner in the cup.
Numerous last minute against the rs.
The Oldham goalkeeper scoring last minute.
jags giving ball away last minute for united to score in the cup.
Dignes last minute own goal against Brighton.
Leicester last minute this season.

Beginning to think there is a recurring theme of last minute winners against us , can you really put it down to being unlucky or is it because the time switch off constantly thinking the game is over?

Still in shock here. 2 minutes left of injury time and all they had to do was play keep the ball or launch it out of the ground. Newcastle walking away with a point in a game they they were absolutely battered in and didnt deserve anything at all. Been some lows this season but this is the lowest. Didn't think even this bunch of wasters were capable of this level of incompetency.

That was such a one-off I'm not going to judge the performance on that last two minutes. Infuriating to lose two points against yard dogs, but then the two points wouldn't have exactly been gold dust anyway, as the season's been over for a while.

It was a really good performance overall. Brilliant to see Kean get off the mark and I thought he was brilliant. We have 3 strikers now starting to look good, Bernard is getting back into his groove and we have Gomes and Gbamin on the way back in the next month of two.

I really enjoyed watching us for long stretches of that, actually.

We've got some decent players and a great manager to build on. What let us down today was nothing out of the ordinary. That bench was a throwback to the Moyes era.

We're mentally poor like this constantly. Unforced errors. Pickford randomly basically throwing the ball to Origi in the derby. We constantly "Everton" the crap out of situations no other club in world football would even imagine doing.

The club is mentally weak, top to bottom.

I honestly think the fans need to boycott 1 home game this season.

Make a stand that we wont tolerate this scummy weak ass mentality anymore.

Tonight was a disgrace - 100% worse than the anfield derby against their kids.

We are what we are, one of the most turd sides in the league.

this was a very depleted Newcastle, we are seriously Uber gash. I’d keep Richarlison, Digne, Gomes, DCL, Holgate and give Gbamin a chance. The rest of them can rot in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.