2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sure you would find an answer if you did have one ..... the fact is there is no answer. Lukaku is a master goalscorer against lower opposition. He struggles against top 6 ..... fact.

Slate lukaku who had a 1 in 2 goal record over his 4 years with us

Go to extreme lengths to defend a striker who's had 1 good scoring month in 4 years

Baffle me you do

Happy he is continue to score. But if he can just finish normal chances and slot. Like if 1v1’s on keepers. Like he gets in great positions and that seems o be making up for the faults this season but boy does he miss some seriously easy chances. I’ve slated him to bits but he is counting up the goals now he definitely needs to improve a lot. I dono if he can but hope I’m wrong. Can’t argue that he is on course to be out top goal scorer.

Happy for him. Obviously hope he keeps improving at this rate, may even get an England call.
Lol England will have to be very short for DCL to play, seeing him start for Everton is bad enough but watching him for England, i think I’ll forget football exists over the summer. The lads ok and he works hard enough, but I have seen nothing that makes me think he will be any better than an average striker. Being an Everton fan I hope he proves me wrong, but if we do improve I feel we need better in his position.

Okay here’s a hypothetical scenario for you lads , and please answer honestly.

It’s last game of the season and we need 3 points to avoid relegation. We are drawing 1-1 away from home with 15 mins to go and we desperately need a goal. This is your hypothetical bench you can choose from but you only have 1 change left you can make, who would you bring on.

DCL
Jermaine Defoe (even at his age)
Troy Deeney
Danny ings
Chris wood
Divock origi

And be honest.

Personally I’d chuck Defoe on.

It’s last game of the season and we need 3 points to avoid relegation. We are drawing 1-1 away from home with 15 mins to go and we desperately need a goal. This is your hypothetical bench you can choose from but you only have 1 change left you can make, who would you bring on.

DCL
Troy Deeney
Danny ings
Chris wood
Divock origi

And be honest.

I’d take Davies off and not bother putting anyone else on, instantly making us stronger.

DCL
Troy Deeney
Danny ings
Chris wood
Divock origi

And be honest.

Origi

Status
Not open for further replies.