January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-contract players are summer signings so i'm not sure how it would be helpful now?

And I agree, players wanting to get in their international squads...but that doesn't mean they are players we want on 3 or 4 year deals.

Out of contract players or soon to be that can be picked up cheap.

It’ll be the end of the season before Gbamin is fit and up to speed. Gomes won’t play this season. Need reinforcements. Playing a whole season without a midfield is laughable

Can't see anything happening this month to be honest. The stars would have to align for a quality player in the right position to become available.

I personally think that this upcoming break could refresh people's perspective a little bit. Two'ish clear weeks for Ancelotti to get a bit more hands-on with the squad and allows time for some of our injured players to be steadily reintroduced, namely Iwobi and Gbamin. Could potentially be good for them to just have a short break from actual games as well.

By the end of summer we need to have added a striker, a right winger, a central midfielder and a centre half, and that's not forgetting that Sidibe isn't our player either. So that's half a starting XI needing to be bought. Big ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.