2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think how long it took DCL to adapt and start scoring regularly (if this spell can count as that), he is a young lad in a new league playing in a team which, at present, creates very little. Give him a break.

Not expecting much from him based on the little we've seen. Hopefully he gets a decent pre season under his belt and can start to impress.
If not ship him out next Jan or even the end of August if a decent offer comes in.

He's 19, a professional footballer who's only work is training to play football everyday and he can't last 90 minutes. At 19 I trained probably 1 hour a week, went the pub after and was as fit as a butchers dog. What the F do they allow him to get away with?
That's a blatant lie, sorry! I was gassed after an hour too, but having a gallon of Guinness after training and getting pissed the night before a match didn't help! I presume this isn't Moise's regime?

Issue with him, like Tosun,is that we don't create enough chances for that type of striker. Unless he's gonna suddenly be a lot stronger or a lot faster, there's not a place for him here, unfortunately. To think of the strikers we've bought after Lukaku- Niasse, Sandro, Tosun, Kean.. £75m of strikers. Wow. A bonafide, well scouted- quick, strong, technical striker should be the priority. Slow, pee weak, unconfident forwards- we've had enough of.

I heard a whisper about you dave.

That hes American?

Money paid for and money taken in wouldn't be the same proportion.

Richarlison signed for £33mil so we'd need to sell at £73mil approx to equal Lukaku's 'profit'. I think 99% of posters would rate Richarlison over £75mil.

So you would be in the 1%...unlike in the US, being in the 1% isnt always a good thing Dave.

Lukaku > Richarlison in just about every department other than heading.

Kean - he's appalling. 19? So what?

This post backs up the American theory.

Holgate showed his quality when he was here initially. Unlike Kean.

Holgate was in the reserves...

I think Moise Kean should go out on loan to a championship club and get some game time. He has the physical aspects, but he needs to work on his game immensely. Yesterday it was as if, he didn't know where to run most of the time, and his lack of communication and teamwork with Walcott and DLC was obvious. When he did get it, he'd lose it through a bad touch or pass. I think he needs to control his temperament as well, otherwise his teammates are going to get sick of it.

Not gonna lie, I thought he might have at least fluked a goal within the first 6 months of his Everton career. Doesn't look promising for him, particularly with the rise of DCL and Richarlison. I'd get him sold back to Italy at as little a loss as possible. Probably get 15m for him tops though after this.

I think Moise Kean should go out on loan to a championship club and get some game time. He has the physical aspects, but he needs to work on his game immensely. Yesterday it was as if, he didn't know where to run most of the time, and his lack of communication and teamwork with Walcott and DLC was obvious. When he did get it, he'd lose it through a bad touch or pass. I think he needs to control his temperament as well, otherwise his teammates are going to get sick of it.

he isnt going to improve his communication and teamwork by going to another team is he?

Championship ffs lol

i know its just your hyperbolic way of saying you think he is rubbish, but what would you know anyway?

Our midfield, as everyone knows, is currently a little sub-par. Sort that out and we will make life easier for our forward line, including this guy. He has gotten very little service since he has arrived.

Not going to say anything negative about the lad and in fact I thought he did ok first half but he's rusty with no game time.

I was prepared to give DCL, Davies and Kenny time and I will be patient with Moise. I stick to the belief that some patience at times with youngsters can bring great reward. Some, a lot I suppose don't make the grade but writing them off before they are 23/24 is a bit premature in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.