2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched kean most of the game today to try and look abit closer at him as a player. In the first half he had quite a few nice touches and got out of a difficult situation on a couple of occasions. At one point he tracked back to almost the penalty box just to make a good tackle and win the ball. He made a number of decent runs but nobody could find him. Yeah second half he went missing but I think it's more the fact of how poor our midfield is more than how poor kean is.

I'm disappointed in what I'm seeing. Talent is clear but the application is not there at all.
I sort of agree with you, but to be fair, we don't exactly play open expansive football giving our forwards multiple chances to score.
He needs to put himself about a bit more though, he's young and should be fit as a butchers dog, a bit more experience will help.
Think Suarez a couple of years ago, he would be creating his own chances by just being an absolute nuisance to defenders (that goes for DCL as well)

I sort of agree with you, but to be fair, we don't exactly play open expansive football giving our forwards multiple chances to score.
He needs to put himself about a bit more though, he's young and should be fit as a butchers dog, a bit more experience will help.
Think Suarez a couple of years ago, he would be creating his own chances by just being an absolute nuisance to defenders (that goes for DCL as well)
Once Gomes is back, we should be creating more then he’ll hopefully shine.

Thought that he worked hard off the ball in the main. Suffered from lack of service from the midfield. Overall a decent performance. At least he is getting some experience now so will begin to improve

Status
Not open for further replies.