2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah luckily, Roberto's diamond in the rough, replaced him with his usual, control, elegance, guile and skill. He was poor yes but he was not as poor as Niasse. Niasse is nearly 29, Kean at least has the option at 19 of getting better.
Niasse was not Moyes' idea to bring in.

I've stated this a few times; from the info I had it was one organised at the top of the club and over his head.

Niasse looked better than him.

I'm not saying Niasse is better than him, but it says it all about the impact Kean has made as a footballer at Ebeptov.

He needs to improve dramatically - and quickly - if he's not to be moved on in the summer. For me, he just seems to be the type of footballer that doesn't suit English football.

Presume everyone commented went or watched the match
The lad was terrible and then amazingly wasn’t happy to come off. He’s no where near what we need

Niasse runs into space and aggressively involves himself in the game. No matter how redundant his efforts are.

I see that and it's the limitation of Niasse's ability at this level - Kean has more to come but we may have to be more patient. Neither should be playing up top for us at the moment but Ancelotti has to work with what he has available.

I'm optimistic and if Ancelotti was keen on him then that's encouraging - Let's see where he is in a year's time.

I see that and it's the limitation of Niasse's ability at this level - Kean has more to come but we may have to be more patient. Neither should be playing up top for us at the moment but Ancelotti has to work with what he has available.

I'm optimistic and if Ancelotti was keen on him then that's encouraging - Let's see where he is in a year's time.

I hope so, I would love for this lad to do well.

I'm not saying Niasse is better than him, but it says it all about the impact Kean has made as a footballer at Ebeptov.

He needs to improve dramatically - and quickly - if he's not to be moved on in the summer. For me, he just seems to be the type of footballer that doesn't suit English football.

Same situation as Cutrone -

One club Wolves have a plan in place and loan him out whilst having quality up top in Jimenez, Jota and Neto whereas we on the other hand have no quality nor a plan/clue.

Wow. I dont know you know.

That muppet just spent the brief time he was on bouncing the ball around with his shins and giving away fouls. He is genuinely one of the worst footballers I've seen at this level and needs to be shot into the sun at the earliest opportunity.

The rest of the post is fair tbh.

Totally agree, sell now and you take a hit. See where he is in a year. How many 19 year old Italians have set the premier league alight before him?

Status
Not open for further replies.