2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
People going on like the lad missed chance after chance .Are midfield is truly awful they don't create anything not one chance they gave him am not saying kean was great at all but some of the shouts on here from grown men take your jewelry back to Italy have a word with yourself going on like a massive fanny .The more he plays the better he will be support the kid

In an average game no one looked stellar. Niasse seemed to be given the ball in better places/more promising situations and is that because Kean is unlucky?

I'd rather have Kean play than Niasse any day.

Got his work cut out to get to that huge target of 7 goals hasn't he?

Any chance his ma can take him back please ?

The fanfare and gloating over getting this lad make the fact he's utter pony even worse.

Soon as you Reds start saying stuff like "gloating" "winning the transfer window" you give yourselves away straight away.

Just some tips for the future mate!

In an average game no one looked stellar. Niasse seemed to be given the ball in better places/more promising situations and is that because Kean is unlucky?

I'd rather have Kean play than Niasse any day.

Niasse runs into space and aggressively involves himself in the game. No matter how redundant his efforts are.

Thought he showed good fitness for the first 60 mins. He definitely hit a wall then. Thought he received no service today tbf. He and DCL struggled to get on the same page, but all in all, I feel he’s coming good.

Everyone shouting like he missed chance after chance need to give it a break.

Scored 11 times in his career, and he was bought to be the player to lead our attack - I'd sack Brands for that one decision alone, never mind all the others.

Yeah luckily, Roberto's diamond in the rough, replaced him with his usual, control, elegance, guile and skill. He was poor yes but he was not as poor as Niasse. Niasse is nearly 29, Kean at least has the option at 19 of getting better.

Status
Not open for further replies.