Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it looks like Everton didn't bury "their head in the sand" as they told the PL about the deal before it was done. It goes on to say that even though these deals are "rare" in football, they are quite common in commercial ventures.

So maybe Everton have seen an opportunity to be creative and innovative for a change.

And maybe you just don't want to see Everton climb up the ladder.

Just a note for the rags and dregs.

The money as declared at the AGM is ring fenced for stadium development, therefore it's for infrascrture, therefore it's not included in FFP.

It's a complete non story. If USM (who ever at USM authorises it isn't even an issue as Moshiri is part owner anyway) or anyone want to give us a ton of money up front for infrascture development then as long as that sum of money is used for such a case at some point in the future it's not a problem at all.

No where have Everton even declared that they money came from Usmanov himself (though clearly it has but shhh), it's come from USM... a company. Not a person.

No one is handing £30M away for a possible stadium naming deal.

That's for the birds.

How supporters on here have fallen for that I have n idea. Fairytales to nake the board not look like the incompetent helmets they actually are in the face of a £110M announced loss.
It has to be said in a devil's advocate manner there is for previous for 'ring fencing' and porkies.
But previous performance does not gaurentee future performance either.
The proof of the pudding etc.

It has to be said in a devil's advocate manner there is for previous for 'ring fencing' and porkies.
But previous performance does not gaurentee future performance either.
The proof of the pudding etc.
I take as I find. I find Moshiri after 4 years to be an utter bellend. An embarrassment for the club, a man who,s overseen financial waste, a man who's robbed us of our identity.

Others somehow see in all that failure a saviour.

It isn't really me and other Moshiri-sceptics who need to account for themselves is it?

Just a note for the rags and dregs.

The money as declared at the AGM is ring fenced for stadium development, therefore it's for infrascrture, therefore it's not included in FFP.

It's a complete non story. If USM (who ever at USM authorises it isn't even an issue as Moshiri is part owner anyway) or anyone want to give us a ton of money up front for infrascture development then as long as that sum of money is used for such a case at some point in the future it's not a problem at all.

No where have Everton even declared that they money came from Usmanov himself (though clearly it has but shhh), it's come from USM... a company. Not a person.
The 30m is revenue in the P&L which helps in terms of our FFP limits. The fact that the club says it will go entirely towards stadium development is irrelevant. It’s still sponsorship revenue on the books.

I take as I find. I find Moshiri after 4 years to be an utter bellend. An embarrassment for the club, a man who,s overseen financial waste, a man who's robbed us of our identity.

It isn't really me and other Moshiri-sceptics who need to account for themselves is it?
I agree the last 4 years have been pathetic. He has wasted lots of money. Hopefully he is now learning. Finally appointed a real manager which he should have done in the first place. For me with him it has always been about delivering the new stadium which I now have confidence that he will deliver. Hopefully Ancellotti gets the players he wants and we get rid of the deadwood at the club. With everton though it's always hope.

Like I said, proof of the pudding, wait and see. You're either very right or very wrong7

Status
Not open for further replies.