• Djibril Sidibe

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Oumar Niasse

Votes: 8 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Easily our best away performance last season against these if not best performance in general

We where great that day

Bernard with 2 in his last 2 against West ham as well, 2-0 bernard, get on it

For me, this is now the most important league game of our season.

Win and we will be on the coat tails of the top 6. Out of relegation discussions and the players will be looking up the table. New signings will be seeing us as going for the top 6 placings.

Lose and we get dragged down into mid table obscurity.

Must win game.

We

Dont

Win

Them

Games

Thinking 2-1 win for the Toffees. Bernard and DCL on the scoresheet. 65% possession in our favor
I love these kind of predictions.

I personally think we will achieve a result of two to zero, with the Icelandic talisman Sigurdsson bagging himself a free kick in the 17th minute, before substitute Walcott tops off the performance with a zig-zagged run through West Ham's defence before dinking it over the goalkeeper three minutes from time. Also Duncan will be sent to the stands for arguing with the fourth official.

Pickford

Sidibe Keane Mina Digne

Walcott Siggurdsson Holgate Bernard

Richarlison DCL

Would go with Keane and Mina to deal with Haller's aerial threat & Holgate in the middle who is far better than Schneiderlin and Delph.

I would play Davies but Siggurdsson will be shoe horned in somewhere so put him in there for the realism.

Pickford

Sidibe Keane Mina Digne

Walcott Siggurdsson Holgate Bernard

Richarlison DCL

Would go with Keane and Mina to deal with Haller's aerial threat & Holgate in the middle who is far better than Schneiderlin and Delph.

I would play Davies but Siggurdsson will be shoe horned in somewhere so put him in there for the realism.
Carlo said earlier in the week he was rotating Holgate and playing Mina, dosent mean he will but I'd rather keep last weeks back 4 since they kept a clean sheet, but I guess West Ham is a different challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.