AGM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenwright on Ancelotti: "Moshiri told me he'd spoken to Carlo, and we saw a lot of candidates, and said Carlo was an instant. While we were all reading about his future, we knew he wanted to come to Everton. he was knocked out by his arrival at Goodison Park and what Denise had prepared for him. he phoned me after the first game and said I've never experienced everything like that walking onto a pitch and I said that's what they're like. they give you everything. He's the best man you could meet"

Ancelotti on us: "We can have a big ambition here. It won't be easy and we have to be patient but all the conditions are here. The connection between the supporters and team is imp and we have to improve it with better quality of football and showing the spirit in the players. We need the supporters. It's very important Goodison is OUR HOUSE where out players can show all their best quality and it has to be difficult for the opponent to come to. I'm very ambitious. I don't like to be in second place. I love my job."

Kenwright on Ancelotti: "Moshiri told me he'd spoken to Carlo, and we saw a lot of candidates, and said Carlo was an instant. While we were all reading about his future, we knew he wanted to come to Everton. he was knocked out by his arrival at Goodison Park and what Denise had prepared for him. he phoned me after the first game and said I've never experienced everything like that walking onto a pitch and I said that's what they're like. they give you everything. He's the best man you could meet"

Ancelotti on us: "We can have a big ambition here. It won't be easy and we have to be patient but all the conditions are here. The connection between the supporters and team is imp and we have to improve it with better quality of football and showing the spirit in the players. We need the supporters. It's very important Goodison is OUR HOUSE where out players can show all their best quality and it has to be difficult for the opponent to come to. I'm very ambitious. I don't like to be in second place. I love my job."

Daddy x

Yep over the next 18 months the following contracts expire:

Niasse
Bolasie
Schneiderlin
Besic
Martina

Then hopefully if we can get Sandro and Tosun out the door its massive useless wages removed.

As well as Walcott, Sandro, Stekelenburg, Bolasie and Baines. Tosun will be shifted in the summer too regardless of contract.

The timing of the shift will be perfect. We'll have a huge amount of the wage bill available to actually improve the squad - just in time for the new stadium.

Wages are the biggest cost for any football club.

But top marks for the ridiculous over reaction.
All the clubs in the top 20 in the Doilette list are under 60%.

The only 2 clubs that are not is us and Barcelona, who have a 500 million pound wage bill with revenues of 721 million.

So yeah you can see the reaction alarm for our plight.

The only 2 clubs that are not is us and Barcelona, who have a 500 million pound wage bill with revenues of 721 million.

"Plight"

LOL

Usmanov and Moshiri are laying the foundations for the clubs best days since the 80's. The biggest earners are due to leave the club in the next 18 months and wont be clogging the wage bill up.

Wait til the Stadium and the "sponsorship" deals start coming in.

Why should I be alarmed? Are we gonna go bust?

Our debts are under 10m

We could literally sell a fringe player tomorrow and clear it.

Not to mention how our wage bill will be slashed over next year with all the exits due.

Status
Not open for further replies.