January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s almost like none of this stuff has been planned for or worked out in any detail.
Oh, I am sure that the club know. Well I hope they do, you never know. But before I (or others) go spouting off, I think that it's a good question to ask. I presume that EU nationals will be treated as non-EU nationals? As for players who are here, I assume that they will have to apply for a right to stay if they meet the criteria otherwise they'll have to go through the work permit route?

Probably not worth worrying about this window. But it will be an issue soon enough.

...absolutely, he’d have no idea who he was.

Apparently Carlo knows him and his fmsiky really well. Carlo was doing a road trip of the UK in the summer of 97 and got a flat tyre just outside the main Greggs in Carlisle where Julie Branthwaite worked. She called her husband who is the local mechanic and came to fix Carlos tyre.

Obviously he was delighted so every summer always invited them tk his summer retreat in the Swiss alps. Once little Branthwaite was born Carlo was insistent that one day he would not only take over Everton, Branthwaite would be his first signing.

Ignore all the Kopite shouts and tweets, that's all for show cos his agent is John Aldridge.

Carlo has him booked in for his 19th birthday to get a nice big Kopites are Gobshites across his forehead.

Apparently Carlo knows him and his fmsiky really well. Carlo was doing a road trip of the UK in the summer of 97 and got a flat tyre just outside the main Greggs in Carlisle where Julie Branthwaite worked. She called her husband who is the local mechanic and came to fix Carlos tyre.

Obviously he was delighted so every summer always invited them tk his summer retreat in the Swiss alps. Once little Branthwaite was born Carlo was insistent that one day he would not only take over Everton, Branthwaite would be his first signing.

Ignore all the Kopite shouts and tweets, that's all for show cos his agent is John Aldridge.

Carlo has him booked in for his 19th birthday to get a nice big Kopites are Gobshites across his forehead.
1578992538926.png

Everton are interested in three foreign-based players according to the latest speculation from Sky Sports.
In addition to reiterating talk that Carlo Ancelotti is keen on bringing James Rodriguez in on loan and signing Juventus midfielder Adrien Rabiot, Sky claim that Belgian winger Yannick Carrasco is a target.
Carrasco, 26, currently plays for Dalian Yifang in China having had spells with Monaco and Atlético Madrid earlier in his career.
Sky's sources add that the Blues have also targeted Bournemouth defender Nathan Ake as they look to strengthen at centre-half but would face competition from Manchester City and Tottenham.

Status
Not open for further replies.