January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 points off 6th I'll be furious if we dont bring in 1-2 by the end of the window.

Having European football next season would allow Ancelotti to attract a higher calibre of player than without it and 6th means you avoid the early round fixtures.

If we brought in a CF or goal scoring wide player and a creative midfielder I would put us favourites along with Spurs for 6/7th

Part of me says don’t bother with this window but with the league being the absolute pits and us having Carlo part of me thinks just go get a Cm and we could potentially push for Europe
I think at least 2 in, as much as I’d like a decent CF, it’s more likely midfield will be the area we see new faces. I think we have to try and get Europe, it’s all we have to play for so why not.

It was correctly ruled out by VAR in the end, but goal would have stood if it wasn't because of that VAR. So he indeed would have been on 9 if it wasn't for VAR.
And would he not be on 9 if he had put it in with his head or chest.

VAR didn't just come in yesterday, it was stupid to go at it with his arm, not VARS fault, his own.

VAR didn't just come in yesterday, it was stupid to go at it with his arm, not VARS fault, his own.
I know, not blaming VAR for this one. Was correctly ruled out as I stated in my op, but it was VAR who made the decision to rule it out. The ref did give it, that's all that I'm trying to say. So without VAR, DCL would indeed have been on 9 goals.

Think you should read @Abraders post to see what I'm trying to say.

A bit glass half full to say Dom won't get 15 - that is what he is roughly on track for. Even if he does, some have made their minds up. I'm pretty positive about him improving with Ancelotti. More concerned about Kean so far - another lookman ?

4 points off 6th I'll be furious if we dont bring in 1-2 by the end of the window.

Having European football next season would allow Ancelotti to attract a higher calibre of player than without it and 6th means you avoid the early round fixtures.

If we brought in a CF or goal scoring wide player and a creative midfielder I would put us favourites along with Spurs for 6/7th
I would rather have another year without the duff uefa cup and it's negative effect on teams that are in it. Let Marco really get the team playing on a weekly basis before over stretching ourselves.

I am not even sure how much of a lure uefa is compared to actual Carlo and money.

LOL it was about 18 inches from him and about to miss him entirely, the only part of his body he could reach it with in that moment was the top of his arm shoulder, he was unlucky. To call him stupid for that is so typical ev.

I think Brands spoke about him hasnt he? Surprised weve not been in the media going for him and Bergwijn.

Soumare and Tonali are the only 2 id take there
Why only Tonali and Soumare? Tonali has a big risk factor to him only playing in the Italian second division until this year with a sense of entitlement

Status
Not open for further replies.