Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the presence of Sigurdsson, Walcott and Keane is some sort of last chance Carlo has handed them rather than actual faith in their abilities.
Siggy and Snides should be nowhere near the team they've being given to many chances and not taking any of them to prove there commitment, we have Holgate who's decant in cmid and who can put in a good shift. There done at this club and should be goneski :bye:

+ Our Academy.

I;d like to see them play in the first team. Dowell could have done something here, for one. The club have just thrown cash at it and not allowed these kids the chance to stake a place.

Less than 3 weeks in and fans know better than Ancelotti.

Didn't take long.
To be fair mate a lot of us are just reacting the same due to long experience of watching Iceland and the ever clumsy Keane .
I think you may understand our reflex outrage to having any line up with those two in it .

+ Our Academy.

I was saying taht after Greenwood scored against us. They have academy lads come through all the time. Our "best" in the last...what, decade(?) is Tom Davies. Whatever they are doing is completely wrong.

Could have done this then too.

Pickford

Digne
Holgate
Mina
Coleman

Bernard
Davies
Delph
Sidibe

Richarlison
Calvert-Lewin

And no, I'm not saying I know better than Ancelotti - all I'm saying is that if the manager felt the Icelandic Ghost needed dropping instead of playing again and ridiculously selected as captain, he could have done it.

Yeah maybe but i dont want to play Delph either.

Cant think of any combination where there isn't a no mark I thoroughly dislike. Our squad is atrocious.

The thing is we know these players better than he does, we know the level of fight and commitment they will give

Hey ho, he will learn the hard way

We don't.

He's forgot more about football since he woke up than most of us know on here.

As a fan base we need to understand Ancelotti has been here less than 3 weeks and has done very well so far - he needs time, no need for all the fume an angst. Bonkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.