Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go away mate....as someone with mobility problems, they have been great and so helpful to me.....think before you post crap
That’s great for you

here’s my experience

getting squashed to death on a regular basis because they don’t put enough carriages on

I’m glad you have a fantastic experience with them but I’m entitled to a opinion as well

Only 2 things for me tomorrow...

1. Sigurdsson shouldn't be anywhere near the starting 11.

2. Genuinely be amazed if Fabian Delph is anywhere near the team after him downing 10 pints of Erdinger and deciding it was a good idea to start arguing with a lad from Huyton on the Twitter.....the absolute mad get!

First time in a long time I can say I'm genuinely not bothered about the footy tomorrow. I'll turn up, as I'll miss the old lady come the end of the season - but I think I'm done

He really needs to play 3 players in the middle of the park. Trying to compete with a passing team with any two of our midfielders is not happening. Load it up and give us a chance.

He really needs to play 3 players in the middle of the park. Trying to compete with a passing team with any two of our midfielders is not happening. Load it up and give us a chance.

Has to be 433 even if we hate the midfield its an extra body.

Kean DCL and Richarlison up top.

GettyImages-1168586391.jpg

So far so very bad for 2020.

Next up its the Brightons from Hove.

How do you even pick a side.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
Coleman - Mina - Holgate - Digne
Bernie - Davies - Delph - Rico
DCL - Kean​

Pickford
Sidibe Mina Holgate Digne
Davies ???
Bernard
Kean DCL Richarlison​

The damage from last sunday cannot be undone.But if this bunch of players have any sense of professional pride in them, then they owe it to themselves and the supporters, to just go out there and beat Brighton.The season is to all intents and purposes over.But some of these players are fighting for their Everton careers now.The remaining months of the season is all about them trying to show to Ancelotti, that they should be part of his plans going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.