2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 players were crap bar pickford.

There’s a difference between poor tactics and poor players being unable to perform the tactics. Blaming tactics is an easy excuse to pass the blame.

We’re tactics to blame for the first half of the season? Because the players were all crap then too, including Pickford.

As none of us know any of the characters involved it's pure speculation based on our own prejudices and dislikes. It;s not really important who it was anyway.
I think the press have an inkling as there are a few unexpected names on the go today .Of course they might very know the same as us but then again ! I just hope the board back whatever decisions he makes in fact let's hope that is exactly why he is here .

But we won’t boo new players will we? At least I’d hope not. We should boo those who have earned the boos.

Aye, but we still need those players to help us get a result against a side in the same position in the league as ourselves. I think I'd rather rely on the manager to kick the arses that need it and get behind the team on the field. I am sure they are well aware what most fans thought of Sunday's fare. We move on and hope for a reaction.

If you think the cup result was a battle lost tactically, as opposed to lost through a total lack of composure, desire, and fitness, I have two exhibits for you:

1.) The game should have been put to bed by half time. With the chances we had, we should have been 2-0 up (at least!!), and that tends not to happen if you get it wrong tactically

2.) Our U23s beat that team 2-0 at Anfield 9 months ago

So what you’re saying is...

UNSWORTH IN

We have two types of player stinking out the club:

Players who have failed at big clubs and will happily down tools as we are one last big payday for them.
Players who are using us as a stepping stone for that 'bigger move'

Both sets taking massive wages and don't want to be here, we are just the best they can get financially. Is there anyone who actually wants to be at the club?

I expect that these rumours are a load of bull. If someone knows enough to put a quote "is limiting the impact of certain individuals" then they should know which players have complained. And if they do not know then they are not very good at journalism.

Anyway, as fun as this has been and eye opening as tojhow differently we as "fans" see things, bol has work to do. Have a great day.

Players who have failed at big clubs and will happily down tools as we are one last big payday for them.

Both sets taking massive wages and don't want to be here, we are just the best they can get financially. Is there anyone who actually wants to be at the club?

What type of player doesn't fit into either of those categories?

I don’t mind having players using us as a ‘stepping stone’ like Lukaku did. They have to be professional and perform consistently to earn a big move. Maybe better to say some of our players think of Everton as a steppingstone club but won’t actually get move anywhere better! Maybe apart from Richarlison.

Status
Not open for further replies.