Given up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel your pain,my oldest lad is 15 now and he switched to Chelsea 6 odd years ago and my 11 year old didn't even want the new kit this season,pretty sure he's switching soon too,ive tried but there's only so much you can do.

You could kick them out of the house for gloryhunting...

I haven't watched a rs game live on TV since we were beaten by them at Wembley in 1986,I hate them so much I wouldn't wind myself up praying they would lose...I wouldn't even go to a derby match at goodison because I hate them so much....after seeing the team sheets about 3.15pm yesterday,I decided after 34years I would watch the game live on the BBC,I was 100%certain we would win....I was asked once as a very young boy,who did I support...my answer without thinking was"any team that plays Liverpool"..that still is my answer today....Iam sorry lads,but I've given up....too much heartache.
I gave up about 20 years ago.
Hate Everton more every week.
Still here though. In ye blood innit ffs. I wanna not care, I wanna not be the slightest bit arsed but I can't. Like I said, in the blood, it's a curse I'll carry to my grave.

NSNO

Feel your pain,my oldest lad is 15 now and he switched to Chelsea 6 odd years ago and my 11 year old didn't even want the new kit this season,pretty sure he's switching soon too,ive tried but there's only so much you can do.
Very sad to see that. I am in a totally different position. My three children and one grandchild who lives 120 miles from Goodison go to as many Everton games as they can. We only have 3 tickets to play with so someone is usually left out. All of them Blues to the core I am proud to say. They (we) will never give up going. Yesterday was predictable and is already history. Brighton at home is the main thing now.

I haven't watched a rs game live on TV since we were beaten by them at Wembley in 1986,I hate them so much I wouldn't wind myself up praying they would lose...I wouldn't even go to a derby match at goodison because I hate them so much....after seeing the team sheets about 3.15pm yesterday,I decided after 34years I would watch the game live on the BBC,I was 100%certain we would win....I was asked once as a very young boy,who did I support...my answer without thinking was"any team that plays Liverpool"..that still is my answer today....Iam sorry lads,but I've given up....too much heartache.

Really? My first thought was

"No, everton please don't. Just this once please..."

Ancelotti's priority task is to clear out all the dead wood who turn out week after week but don't try (free transfer if necessary). We would be better off playing young lads instead, at least they would 'try' for 90 minutes.

I gave up about 20 years ago.
Hate Everton more every week.
Still here though. In ye blood innit ffs. I wanna not care, I wanna not be the slightest bit arsed but I can't. Like I said, in the blood, it's a curse I'll carry to my grave.

NSNO

Nail on head unfortunately.

There's just no way out, no escape from it. Doesn't matter how many times you say "that's it I'm done", once Saturday comes around your back full of hope and dreaming once again of another corner turned

Everton, I fkin hate/love you so much, you horrible/beautiful thing.

I feel your pain as most of us do mate. Yesterday finished me off too, feel so flat and disheartened with everything at the moment. Yesterday was the icing on the cake. Our club needs a complete reset, we need a culture change from top to bottom. Until it changes and we stop accepting mediocrity then nothing will change.

I hear you mate

Nail on head unfortunately.

There's just no way out, no escape from it. Doesn't matter how many times you say "that's it I'm done", once Saturday comes around your back full of hope and dreaming once again of another corner turned

Everton, I fkin hate/love you so much, you horrible/beautiful thing.

This popped into my head yesterday, for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.