Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's result is a bitter pill to swallow.
But I refuse to believe the media hype and blatant RS loving pundits fanning it as a great victory for the scum

We are barely a team at the moment, terrbile injuries to midfield, exhausted players from intense seasonal fixture schedule, multiple awful passengers in our side like soggy and schneirderlin, a underdog mentality, and still dealing with the scattergun transfer policy of last 4 managerial appointments.

Klopp has had 3-4 full seasons to mold his vision and shape the senior and junior players in the club. Sadly winning has been instilled into their DnA and it shows.

Ancelloti has barely had 2 weeks and is left with the above described mess to deal with.

Chin up my fellow blues, this season is a write off but hopefully he will cull the weakest in the herd, bring in some new faces suited to his needs and have 7 months to instill his style and mentality.

Next year the Ancelotti era and goob vibes will start in earnest and we will stick it to those scum across the way
Understand your response, but what's been our excuse for the last 30 years?

Carlos will have learnt today what we all know that you ain't going to win matches with that midfield pairing, the amount of times the pair of them stood in front of holgate narrowing his options for a pass out. And factor they cant get there a opponent player, nevermind to get up the field to press.

Pravda (sorry Everton's website) are leading with the news that it's currently 60% off all training kit.

Loads to shift, as the players don't bother turning up for training apparently.

They are going to rue the day they put out a weakened side in the Derby. this is the turning point of our Derby record.We are going to beat them, then beat them at Goodison against their full strength side, then beat them at Anfield against their full strength side. Arrogance will be Klop's downfall today!

Well said mate

Like they want out of the FA cup bad. We would swallow a bucket of semen to win the cup as fans. Klopp literally was willing to have a derby loss on his record he didn’t care. And we do that.

I've recorded the match and haven't seen it yet. It started at 3.00am here. I came to where I left GOT last night to read a bit of pre match stuff.

You know, see the teams and that, and then go and make a cup of coffee and watch it.

I got up to the match about to start page and still haven't seen the teams, just a lot of whinging about them putting out a weak side and disrespecting us.

The reason I'm telling you this is because it's been completely ruined for me because someone thought it would be clever to change the best player
poll to 'Biggest waste of space'. I assume that we didn't win and probably lost. Thanks.

Delete it mate, and watch a Hitchcock DVD.

I've recorded the match and haven't seen it yet. It started at 3.00am here. I came to where I left GOT last night to read a bit of pre match stuff.

You know, see the teams and that, and then go and make a cup of coffee and watch it.

I got up to the match about to start page and still haven't seen the teams, just a lot of whinging about them putting out a weak side and disrespecting us.

The reason I'm telling you this is because it's been completely ruined for me because someone thought it would be clever to change the best player
poll to 'Biggest waste of space'. I assume that we didn't win and probably lost. Thanks.

And you’re complaining about this?

You just have to hope that it’s a watershed moment for some of the younger players and they realise the hard work it takes to turn this around. The senior pros can all do one as far as I’m concerned. Stealing a living.
This is my crumb of comfort. That in a few months time we will look back at this day and say that improvement started from that date.

I'm crying at this

Status
Not open for further replies.