Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can see the Klopp style of play is throughout the club, that’s why they can bring young lads in and play us off the park. We have our youngsters playing the way Unsworth wants them too play.. so hope Ancelotti makes changes throughout our club with everyone drilled into playing his style of play.. Once he gets rid of the dross

Today's result is a bitter pill to swallow.
But I refuse to believe the media hype and blatant RS loving pundits fanning it as a great victory for the scum

We are barely a team at the moment, terrbile injuries to midfield, exhausted players from intense seasonal fixture schedule, multiple awful passengers in our side like soggy and schneirderlin, a underdog mentality, and still dealing with the scattergun transfer policy of last 4 managerial appointments.

Klopp has had 3-4 full seasons to mold his vision and shape the senior and junior players in the club. Sadly winning has been instilled into their DnA and it shows.

Ancelloti has barely had 2 weeks and is left with the above described mess to deal with.

Chin up my fellow blues, this season is a write off but hopefully he will cull the weakest in the herd, bring in some new faces suited to his needs and have 7 months to instill his style and mentality.

Next year the Ancelotti era and goob vibes will start in earnest and we will stick it to those scum across the way

Imagine if liverpool had played the grown ups

Hate to say it, but we were outplayed by a team, a system, and a manager with a plan, desire, energy, guts, will to win, talent, speed, pace.... not going to say anymore about that lot.

But Carlo has seen the real Everton today and it's ugly. Can’t hide from the truth now, big rebuild is needed both on and off the pitch.

I hear they are wearing the new home kit on Saturday.

Coward.jpg

Why we persist in playing the ball out from the back when we can't even deliver short passes is a total mystery. Our midfield, if you can call it that, had all the speed of a flattened hedgehog, we must now wait and see what Ancelotti does in the transfer market. Today called for us to pressure them, close them down everywhere not only didn't we do that we capitulated all over the park much to our eternal shame. I feel for our young supporters, they'll go to school tomorrow and get the unmerciful stick and everyone involved in that lamentable display ought to bear those kids in mind. We've had poor displays in cup games but today was nearly as bad Tranmere debacle and in some ways a lot worse. I've had every red emerge from under their stones tonight and in each case advised them to go away in jerking motions. I'd hoped for years that we'd emerge one day as a near decent team I'll be dead before that happens. My one remaining hope is that Ancelotti will give some of the kids a chance, send our first team no-hopers out and bring some of our kids back to challenge for places here. Don't forget our kids beat their babies regularly, why can't they get chances here they can't be worse than some playing in the first team.

Why we persist in playing the ball out from the back when we can't even deliver short passes is a total mystery. Our midfield, if you can call it that, had all the speed of a flattened hedgehog, we must now wait and see what Ancelotti does in the transfer market. Today called for us to pressure them, close them down everywhere not only didn't we do that we capitulated all over the park much to our eternal shame. I feel for our young supporters, they'll go to school tomorrow and get the unmerciful stick and everyone involved in that lamentable display ought to bear those kids in mind. We've had poor displays in cup games but today was nearly as bad Tranmere debacle and in some ways a lot worse. I've had every red emerge from under their stones tonight and in each case advised them to go away in jerking motions. I'd hoped for years that we'd emerge one day as a near decent team I'll be dead before that happens. My one remaining hope is that Ancelotti will give some of the kids a chance, send our first team no-hopers out and bring some of our kids back to challenge for places here. Don't forget our kids beat their babies regularly, why can't they get chances here they can't be worse than some playing in the first team.
What annoyed me more everyone knows how they press up the field who ever is in a red shirts.......

I've recorded the match and haven't seen it yet. It started at 3.00am here. I came to where I left GOT last night to read a bit of pre match stuff.

You know, see the teams and that, and then go and make a cup of coffee and watch it.

I got up to the match about to start page and still haven't seen the teams, just a lot of whinging about them putting out a weak side and disrespecting us.

The reason I'm telling you this is because it's been completely ruined for me because someone thought it would be clever to change the best player
poll to 'Biggest waste of space'. I assume that we didn't win and probably lost. Thanks.

For me, the culture at the club has been so rotten for maybe 15 years or more, it’s like a best mates club.

For any new manager to stand a chance he has to change the entire culture.

Bringing back players as coaches who weren’t up to much even when they played for us is baffling to me. I hate to think who our scouts are and what qualifies them if they are picking out Tosun, Niasse, Straq etc. We must have the worst scouts in football. The criteria is that you’re the best at what you do, not that you came through the ranks.

The reds were co-ordinated, they moved off the ball and they passed into the path of runs. These are good habits that come from having high standards.

We can ship out players and bring in new ones but it will make no difference if they are coming into a setup that’s not right and doesn’t have exacting standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.