Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Come on lads. I never thought I would see the day that you lot would jump on the media narrative band wagon. I don't believe Klopp would have put out a team he didn't think could win. In the end he was correct. If we had taken just half our chances (which is after all what they did) we would have won handsomely and the fancy Roy Evans-esque possession stuff would count for nothing.

We have to get to the stage where the likes of Klopp dare not try out their youngsters no matter how good they are. There is a lot of ground to make up (and putting in a shift for the whole 90 mins would be a start) but I believe we have the personnel in place to do this...

Right, I just wanna say, that first all the negativity was doing my head so I posted that you need to take a pill! Humble Pie eaten, that SECOND HALF was the WORST performance I have EVER witnessed and I have seem some! Pretty much from back to front needs replacing but and this is the rub, WHAT was said at Half Time?

Get em back to ours and we can beat these? Sit back hit em on the break? Job done? I'm baffled! The first half while not the greatest showed it WAS within reach, THEY came out like lions 2nd half, we didn't show up!

Just baffling!

But for me, Seamus, Sig, Schneids, Delph, Keane and Kean, Pickford all need to ship out over the Summer!

Carlo has a real JOB now and that is BUILDING EVERTON!

COYB Toffee Forever.

What a task Carlo has on his hands, a clear out is needed immediately, those players don’t deserve to where the shirt after that lacklustre display

We need to shed at least 15 players and replace them with genuine quality if we are to progress...... Big job, gonna be another few years yet

Status
Not open for further replies.