2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wouldn’t mind all that, if he’d sort of half-contributed at any point in the last 3 years. About 4 match winning performances in his time at the club, all from last season, scattered in amongst a sea of consolation goals to make his stats look alright. My blood honestly boils over every time I think about him.
He's the worst and people sill, somehow, defend him.

Day he goes, I'm having an all-day drink in town

This fella makes supporting the club difficult, an absolute disgrace who has made us significantly worse since he signed.

If we can sell as soon as possible that would help us go somewhere moving forward.

We were better in the first half (not by much) because those RS kids were in second gear, the second half they came out and went up a couple of gears, Sigurdsson played 20 mins of that second half and was getting waltzed round even more.

Sadly you are probably right. I think it was more the RS kids nerves had settled more and our players had slowed the pace down which took away any combative mentality. We were pedestrian first half but as the second half went beyond the substitution we had nobody going into the "hole" for a second ball despite our best successes coming with longer balls. Keane was too busy trying to stretch the defence and offered nothing in the way of link up play.

The problem, really.

The team is so bad, fuming at individual players doesn't really work for me.

Sidibe on one wing, Walcott on the other - the options in centre mid are then Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson, Davies or Delph.

Fume at Sigurdsson if it makes you feel better but the problems are much, much bigger than him.

He just got legged by three kids who haven't even hit puberty today.

Biggest issue in our side, regardless of the other issues.

He just got legged by three kids who haven't even hit puberty today.

Biggest issue in our side, regardless of the other issues.

Put Pogba in for him and we still lose today.

We lost after he went off.

Part of the problem - far from the biggest and only considered so because of the fee we paid for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.