2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

you watch every game on ye pc lad, stop trying to come across as a super blue
im
Not trying to come across as a super blue I’ve had a season ticket for 15 years and go the away games it’s not my fault if people on here don’t. It’s not a competition lad we are supposed to all be evertonians.i don’t rate snides and neither do most Everton fans I know but if you and his boyfriend marcelgoat do then that’s fine.he will be off soon enough so you can go support his new team if your standards are that low u think he’s a good player lol

im
Not trying to come across as a super blue I’ve had a season ticket for 15 years and go the away games it’s not my fault if people on here don’t. It’s not a competition lad we are supposed to all be evertonians.i don’t rate snides and neither do most Everton fans I know but if you and his boyfriend marcelgoat do then that’s fine.he will be off soon enough so you can go support his new team if your standards are that low u think he’s a good player lol

you ever sat in goodison and seen ye captain lift the league fam??

Because I have

It’s not a competition lad we are supposed to all be evertonians.
Well said lad...

Screenshot_20200104-165547_Samsung Internet.jpg

Oh...

im

I was supporting Everton before ya dar ran away with the milkman.

Status
Not open for further replies.