2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was he like for Southampton can’t remember?im guessing better than he is for us?
It was a while ago, but I vaguely remember him being one of there top players at the time, he must have been quite good for Utd to sign him. He’s believe he’s got it in him, but there’s been so many times he’s been on the pitch looking like he can’t be bothered, perhaps that may change now.

It was a while ago, but I vaguely remember him being one of there top players at the time, he must have been quite good for Utd to sign him. He’s believe he’s got it in him, but there’s been so many times he’s been on the pitch looking like he can’t be bothered, perhaps that may change now.
yea true I keep forgetting he was at United too.wonder why he’s gone so crap I doubt carlo will stand for it so he will have to play a lot better than he has for us is he will be a gonna

He definitely wanted xmas off, all of a sudden he is over his injury? Don’t even know how he got injured, in what match? Or is it the classic training ground injury, I’ll have two weeks off
Telling ya lad he wasn’t injured he just wanted Xmas off with his bird and baby I never saw him get injured in the matches he played in i don’t even know what they were saying he had but all of a sudden he’s back he’s a lazy get

Telling ya lad he wasn’t injured he just wanted Xmas off with his bird and baby I never saw him get injured in the matches he played in i don’t even know what they were saying he had but all of a sudden he’s back he’s a lazy get

Jesus Christ.

We're a professional Premier League football club with one of the most experienced and successful managers in world football.

A player doesn't just 'fake' injury. You know the amount of tests and sports science behind it?

Jesus Christ.

We're a professional Premier League football club with one of the most experienced and successful managers in world football.

A player doesn't just 'fake' injury. You know the amount of tests and sports science behind it?
You obviously don’t know the snide very well and it was before ancelotti took over

Jesus Christ.

Tells manager he had a stomach bug last night didn't get a minutes sleep but he feels OK now,just a bit weak.Think he'll play?

You know that players dont just ring in sick and stay at home?

They still have to go to "work".

Status
Not open for further replies.