2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a book? Worth picking up?

Yeah it's called quiet leadership and is incredibly interesting, just about his style of management, what he expects from the players at his clubs, absolutely amazing to hear some of the biggest names in the game waxing lyrical about him. He won't let his expertise on football be questioned by those with no background in the game. He will do well here, he has been looking for a club to build a legacy..

Yeah it's called quiet leadership and is incredibly interesting, just about his style of management, what he expects from the players at his clubs, absolutely amazing to hear some of the biggest names in the game waxing lyrical about him. He won't let his expertise on football be questioned by those with no background in the game. He will do well here, he has been looking for a club to build a legacy..
Called “ quiet management “ I think I read on here, couple of people said it’s really good
Thanks guys I'll definitely see if I can pick one up in town! I read some article online from his physio team recently and his approach to training & injuries was really interesting - so if the book is anything like that I'm sure I'll love it.

Thanks guys I'll definitely see if I can pick one up in town! I read some article online from his physio team recently and his approach to training & injuries was really interesting - so if the book is anything like that I'm sure I'll love it.

Well if you sign up for audible you get a free book, I listened to it in about 4 days. I've just started Peter Reids. The book is all about him and the methods he uses, the types of players he likes to be surrounded by, as an ex player he is more in tune with there needs and his training reflects this.

When at Madrid he won 22 games on the trot, yet data said his teams weren't training hard enough, there is an intelligence about him on football that is very high level.

Well if you sign up for audible you get a free book, I listened to it in about 4 days. I've just started Peter Reids. The book is all about him and the methods he uses, the types of players he likes to be surrounded by, as an ex player he is more in tune with there needs and his training reflects this.

When at Madrid he won 22 games on the trot, yet data said his teams weren't training hard enough, there is an intelligence about him on football that is very high level.
Great tip thank you - but I personally love holding a book/paper etc so I don't mind investing into the Don Carlo book business!

I've not read any other managers books, only players, so I won't have much to compare it too but it all seems well on point.

Great tip thank you - but I personally love holding a book/paper etc so I don't mind investing into the Don Carlo book business!

I've not read any other managers books, only players, so I won't have much to compare it too but it all seems well on point.

I like a read with a physical book, first time I've used audible like but it was pretty good, listening while walking the dog.

Work smarter not harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.