Homepage Article Lukaku: “I owe Everton so much”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. If he was one-on-one with the keeper, I expected him to score pretty much every time and I was shocked if he didn’t.

It’s easy for people to mention his touch and love of goals against the lesser clubs rather than the best, yet an almost one-in-two goal rate speaks for itself.

He did score against decent sides tho , scored 13 goals against rs, city, Spurs , Chelsea and Arsenal when he was here

forget that cup semi final haven’t you lad. Choker on the big stage

^^^ This. Did he EVER turn up in any big game?

I remember coming home from that semi on a coach filled with retards screaming for Martinez blood, totally oblivious to the fact that big dope spunked 4 clear cut chances & a penalty.

If Carlo wants him, I’d get behind it. I doubt he does though.

This alone tells you how stupid he is, its Italy, what did he expect, every where he goes he has a reason to leave not long after.
He can go Arsenal or Chelsea

Got to be honest, it sounds a bit like you're blaming him for being racially abused here

Easily the best goal scorer, but also the laziest player we’ve had in the past decade. I remember a lot of walking and pointing. The midfield would hustle and the win the ball back, but couldn’t do much with it, because Rom would be walking back from the previous play/miss, and be miles offside.

Status
Not open for further replies.