Match Thread Everton v Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have gone for Bernard as I thought he grew into the game and became very influential. DCL for me did not deserve just because he scored a cracking goal. Forwards are on the pitch to put the ball in the net and if DCL did not score today then he would not have even been considered
Well he did so stop being daft.

Yeah they were grim.

Mr SigurdSON and that dire co-commentator. I really don't think someone should be considered for the "expert pundit"/co-commentator role if they haven't experienced playing or managing at that level. They literally have no insight into the game of that standard. Bizarre.

Anyway pub.
What would you expect from Warnock ???

Lots of be positive about there. We where up against a very negative Burnley side that came for a point and where happy to time waste from the first min! Some very nice play in the first half especially. Obviously we still have a very poor side and I really hope that the Don rids us of the majority of these players at the earliest possible opportunity, but right now he can only do so much with what he has to work with and if today is any indication of what that means, then I fully expect the rest of this season to be far less painful then the first half!m at the very least!

Made it hard for us today but there was so much space between their centre backs to exploit, wish we couldve got more shots away. Thought Delph and Sigurdsson played better and Sidibe looked good out on the right. Holgate smooth as ever.

Was a hard fought win and proud of them for going for it.

Remember when pundits were saying Dyche should be in contention for a big job like Arsenal or someone?! The bloke is just a crapper Sam Allardyce and needs relegating big time.

He did get relegated big time. But they stuck with him for some reason, he got them back up from a dire league, then got them seventh in an even direr league, seeing them reach the mighty heights of the Europa League third qualifying round second referendum group stage qualifier, before losing to Sporting Gryffindor and then making an utter bin juice start to the new season, with Ful, Hud and Cardiff somehow being worse and making him look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.