2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did he say?

He simply asked why a manager of Carlo’s pedigree has rocked up at a crap club like Everton who have no chance of competing with the Top 6 clubs. Pretty much those were his words.

Despite Carlo saying numerous times prior to the question that he has a vision here to get us up there and that it wouldn’t happen overnight.

He simply asked why a manager of Carlo’s pedigree has rocked up at a [Poor language removed] club like Everton who have no chance of competing with the Top 6 clubs. Pretty much those were his words.
We’ll see about that then, won’t we? We aim to be the best and we’ve hired the best.

I’m sure Man City has this at the time.

Inappropriate Language
That absolute mong mentioning liverpool in this press conference. Effing pack that in. This is an Everton thing. Couldnt give a toss about them.

Let’s be honest, some of those journos should have grown a pair of balls and asked the question direct rather than skirt around it like absolute weasels.

we all know they wanted to ask “why have you come here, you’re too big and could have went somewhere else”

but no, they have no balls. I hope the club ban them when Carlo starts bringing the trophies home. Absolute RATS

Someone keep us updated. The sky coverage went off about 5 mins ago.
Disgraceful mate. Can you imagine the RS or united unveiling their new manager and they leave the interview half way through. They seem to think us as insignificant, I’m sure Ancellotti will change that.

Did anyone else notice that he mentioned several times words to the effect of:

'working with Marcel to identify the best players'
'it is the job of the Director of Football to get the best team'

Seems like he'll be taking less of a front role on player acquisition, which was what many of us speculated anyway but still interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.