Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the best bit is the ones who said that Ancelotti wouldn't come to Everton because he's too good to manage us, are now the ones saying that Everton are making a mistake hiring him.

schrodinger’s football club: simultaneously too ambitious and not ambitious enough.

complete with cat!

How many times do you reckon the media will say 'it's off' between now and when he is unveiled?

'Ancelotti player demands not met, appointment now in doubt' all that crap

New name to his back room staff - his son in law

JoBs fOr ThE bOyS

Can't wait till we get loads of jarg links to Italian players.........

Any / all of Pinamonti, Berardi, Locatelli, Cistana, Vido, Tonali, Izzo, Belotti, Lazzari, Petagna and Audero at some point, no doubt.

I can't wait to see his first interview after a game - eyebrows all over the place ("So Carlo, the er, lack of quick transition, CF and organised defence a problem for your side today?)

I will still believe it when I see it, even though I've got a nappy on, but we dragged the Silva saga out and now this isn't half dragging.
Funny isn't it, we had these so called "6 big matches" in December and we've managed to play them all without impacting the new manager.

Can't wait till we get loads of jarg links to Italian players.........

Any / all of Pinamonti, Berardi, Locatelli, Cistana, Vido, Tonali, Izzo, Belotti, Lazzari, Petagna and Audero at some point, no doubt.
Italians dont always do great in the prem. Belotti looked like he was gonna be the next big thing a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.