Match Thread Everton vs Leicester City - ~Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be worse lads...…….

So what are the players issues tonight? Have they decided the can´t be bothered with putting in a performance since it´s just the cup? Disgusting runts.

The more I see Michael Keane the more I see a bad player. He does not know how to mark a player because he just watches the ball all the time.
looked at the player, then just went towards the ball and left the player empty headed div, did the same thing about 5 minutes later as well

I don't see anyone other than Manchester City winning this trophy every season.

They prioritize it as a springboard for the run in, having gained a bauble for the season.

This Everton side is crippled with injuries and is filled with expensive luxury players who are nowhere near their price tags.

It’s bad but it’s still an improvement on Silva. These are second in the league after all.
You can at least see they are actually trying, they have more quality but they have all season, can’t suddenly expect to be challenging every top team.

Their playing like a team who are second in the league and where playing like fourth from bottom. We look battered, but to be fair the lads they have put a lot in too the last two games so ill cut them some slack. Lets just hope this doesn't continue into Saturday, stupid 12.30 kick off!

Biggest game of the season and we’ve been shocking by all accounts. No surprise there. This team is in drastic need of an overhaul.

Missing 3 first teamers is not an excuse for this performance. Leicester are also without Soyuncu and Tielemans.

Status
Not open for further replies.