Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does “agreed a deal in principle” mean ? Surely it’s either,agreed a deal or not.

Basically, our contracts people and the board will have spoken to him and his team and agreed most of the nitty gritty contract stuff, what role he'll have and how he works with Brands. It'll now be up to Ancelotti to decide he's happy with what's agreed, and, if he is, they'll dot i's, cross t's and, hopefully, get the deal done.

Ranieri won the league just a few years ago, do you want him here? I don’t. You can’t measure a manager’s current ability by trophies won. The game passes some managers by - they lose their huger, or tactics evolve, etc. Look at Jose Mourinho - nowhere near the manager he used to be.
He has transformed Spurs in a month, he won 2 trophies with Uniteds worse side for 25 years.You my friend are having a mare

It’s looking like this one is really starting to become true, tbh I’m stunned he would want to come here. But if it happens the board has really stepped up this time and they need credit for that, one thing if he comes is he will draw big players and would have a massive transfer pot. You can’t get managers like Ancelotti if your not going to back them big style.

Status
Not open for further replies.