Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Sky have been proven liars for the last 5 or 6 years and people still believe what they write mate.

Think you under-estimate the value a few clicks brings them.
I get what you're saying but I find it hard to believe a journalist like Myers would put his name to a story that he knows isn't true when he knows well if he's outed as a liar he's lost any hope of Everton fans believing him for future stories (where he can lie if it's the case because it'd be easier for him).

For Sky they'd be a lot better off in this instance telling the truth and then in future assuming this is true they can link big name players to us because "Sky Sources" say they'd be interested in playing for Ancelotti. That gives them complete deniability because that's just speculation whereas this is saying a definite that they're negotiating if you get what I mean.

Also in fairness there's a more than just Myers that are picking up this and it's only 1 or 2 journalists on the other hand saying the opposite, even those saying that he's going on holiday doesn't make sense to any of the other journalists saying that he's at least interested in negotiating with us.

Just come in and seen this thread, nearly spat my tea out. There’s clearly disagreement on his whereabouts, I’m inclined to believe Groucho’s sighting in Edge Lane.

Last edited:
There is absolutely no chance this doesn’t end in disaster imo.

Carlo Ancelotti of Real Madrid and AC Milan, at this age, is not going to get motivated by being booed by the Gwladys street for going into half time vs Fulham at 0-0

The added extra scrutiny across the footballing world is going to result in us being publicly mocked by people that barely know we exist at the moment, and the moment that he stamps down a bit of authority, the players are going to be privately yearning for Big Dunc

That’s the spirit mate.

A few years ago, this news would be the most exciting thing happening in the whole world, but honestly I’m not excited.

He’s a phenomenal coach and has a CV better than any in the league - maybe with the exception of Mourinho - so hopefully I’m wrong not to be excited.

He could get a song out of the better players in the squad, and being Italian and so we’ll respected maybe even Kean too, and would definitely have pull with regards future transfers.

Haha, forget it, I’m excited now. Come on, get here and get him announced.

There is absolutely no chance this doesn’t end in disaster imo.

Carlo Ancelotti of Real Madrid and AC Milan, at this age, is not going to get motivated by being booed by the Gwladys street for going into half time vs Fulham at 0-0

The added extra scrutiny across the footballing world is going to result in us being publicly mocked by people that barely know we exist at the moment, and the moment that he stamps down a bit of authority, the players are going to be privately yearning for Big Dunc
Fulham ?

We getting relegated as well.

I get what you're saying but I find it hard to believe a journalist like Myers would put his name to a story that he knows isn't true when he knows well if he's outed as a liar he's lost any hope of Everton fans believing him for future stories (where he can lie if it's the case because it'd be easier for him).

For Sky they'd be a lot better off in this instance telling the truth and then in future assuming this is true they can link big name players to us because "Sky Sources" say they'd be interested in playing for Ancelotti. That gives them complete deniability because that's just speculation whereas this is saying a definite that they're negotiating if you get what I mean.

Also in fairness there's a more than just Myers that are picking up this and it's only 1 or 2 journalists on the other hand saying the opposite, even those saying that he's going on holiday doesn't make sense to any of the other journalists saying that he's at least interested in negotiating with us.

Mate im blocked by Myers cos I called him a wham chatting ferret for saying Everton were about to sign some German Left back 2 summers ago.

Last time I checked Lucas Digne isnt German.

As for Ancelotti I have no idea who to believe at all, I just know I dont trust Sky, Myers, Tancredi or Gully Blagime.

Give me a Joyce or a Hunter and im happy, but even they are wrong sometimes.

Oh wow.

Screenshot at Dec 16 18-04-08.png

Status
Not open for further replies.