Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
De Gea waa really really soft. And DCLs arm is in his face. It's a foul. For once we got a decision. This Utd side have a soft belly. They are there for the taking

The second half will be unbearable. This could still end in tears. I wonder how Dunc would react to a last minute controversial United goal.

That's not a foul Graeme, this is a foul.

sounesstackle2.gif
Souness was a bully he only tried that sh!t on players he could get away with it with

We need another goal here...obviously

Davies the worry on a yellow...
Would of liked to move iwobi into midfield and put Richarlison on the wing with kean up top if we didn’t already use a sub. We just know Man U will be telling the ref at half time that maybe that goal shouldn’t if stood and Davies has already made a few fouls. We can see it.

Well i never expected to be going in at half time in front and deserve to be too. Shows you what can happen when you have a good manager, self belief and good old determination, effort and passion.

Long way to go yet and could easily change but fingers crossed.

COYB's

You have to say that at this precise moment in time Duncan is doing just that.....earning the job on “merit”.

He is, in the results game so far. But it is hard to judge him until he has had a good run, i mean he hasnt been losing a game thus far! what if he has no idea how to chase a game, how to deal with certain tactics etc.

As much as i want him as manager for the blue inside me, dop we really want to be a guinee pig so soon after sacking a manager for taking us to the bottom 3?

Look, if we are chasing top tier managers like ancelotti and have to wait for it, keep him in charge then in the meantime by all means. If its someone big like ancelotti then have him as his number 2 and learn from one of the best.

Dunc knows that managers only exist to get fired. I don't think he ever wants to have to leave everton.

I wouldnt want him to go. Wasn't too long ago people wanted him sacked from the club based on the unknown of what he actually did for a job!

Status
Not open for further replies.