Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
What, in a park at night? What did they do for fitness, take a bone off a Rottweiler?

Not quite! It was just fitness drills to maintain fitness levels that Guardiola had them at.

The real big boy clubs (Barca, Real Madrid, Juve etc) change managers frequently. Bit he's won as many major trophies as Everton have in our entire history. Has to count for something?
Brilliant manager 10 years ago, is he still of that level now?

No mate, you're drawing the wrong conclusion: they dont want Moyes, the opposition to Ancelotti and any other mooted new manager is because they want to indulge and extend their nostalgia trip by seeing Ferguson getting the job.

THAT's why they dismiss a world class manager like Ancelotti...and they'll do it with anyone else suggested.

I KNOW their little games.
Not so David.
There's 61 of the beauts voted for Moyes on GOT poll , and thats well before Dunc was even considered.

But you are right they will do it to any other manager no matter their pedigree.
Crazy crazy stuff.

Not so David.
There's 61 of the beauts voted for Moyes on GOT poll , and thats well before Dunc was even considered.

But you are right they will do it to any other manager no matter their pedigree.
Crazy crazy stuff.
I'm not keen on Ancelotti, but would hate Moyes. I believe Brands was brought in to do a job. That job was meant to be working with young hungry coaches. Those coaches are meant to favour high tempo, fast paced, pressing football, with an emphasis on bringing through youth. Brands was meant to end the cycle of going for the exact opposite of the manager we just sacked, ie. Martinez to Koeman to Allardyce to Silva. If Silva is not good enough, then the plan hasn't failed, it's that Silva was not good enough so we go get a better Silva. That could be Gallardo, ten Hag, Marcelino, Jardim or Genesio. Brands never appointed Silva, so he should certainly get to choose this manager.

If we end up getting that unflushed turd Moyes back and don’t at least try our hand at gettin someone like Ancelloti, we deserve everything we get.

lollollol
Ole doing a better job than Jose.

Yep , and planning for the future . Three good buys that will benefit them long term and not buying expensive mercenaries , Everton is a long term project and we need a manager who will see it through . I would go for a young manager personally .

I'm sure when United got Jose they looked at the CV and thought the same , but Ole is doing a better job and planning long term like we need to.
OGS is doing ok at the moment because pogba is injured. Watch them struggle again once he's back in the team.

I'm not keen on Ancelotti, but would hate Moyes. I believe Brands was brought in to do a job. That job was meant to be working with young hungry coaches. Those coaches are meant to favour high tempo, fast paced, pressing football, with an emphasis on bringing through youth. Brands was meant to end the cycle of going for the exact opposite of the manager we just sacked, ie. Martinez to Koeman to Allardyce to Silva. If Silva is not good enough, then the plan hasn't failed, it's that Silva was not good enough so we go get a better Silva. That could be Gallardo, ten Hag, Marcelino, Jardim or Genesio. Brands never appointed Silva, so he should certainly get to choose this manager.
Considering Brands has worked with the likes of Van Gaal ( he actually persuaded him not to retire) there is nothing in his remit that says they have to be young & suit a certain style of play .
Brands finds players to do the job his manager needs , thats his remit.
Couldnt care what age or philosophy they bring as long as we win things.
That is all that matters really.

Status
Not open for further replies.