Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be prepared to bow to your new god.

UhYhoIc.jpg
Gladly!

It's West Ham or Everton for Ancelotti.

Only PL clubs hand out wages that would satisfy him.

His only other option is to sit the season out and wait until the summer.

What you wish for and what you get in reality are two different things.

I like to follow the odds they normally get it right when they go shorter especially when it’s to do with player recruitment. Obviously in terms of the manager front I don’t think anyone has a genuine clue apart from those connected to the club.

I appreciate it may annoy you when you read about people talking about odds etc but if it weren’t me it would be someone else maybe if it annoys you that much just disregard it like you haven't read it and move on
Don’t take it to heart mate. No offence intended.

Was just pointing out that you may as well post about what the tea leaves at the bottom of your cup said about our next manager. It’d be just as informative.

Don’t take it to heart mate. No offence intended.

Was just pointing out that you may as well post about what the tea leaves at the bottom of your cup said about our next manager. It’d be just as informative.
Didn’t take it to heart mate I just post it as it’s something I have interest in following.

I think it will be Moyes anyway said it months ago but if the board have genuine ambition they will follow what the fans want and crave and throw their money at someone with a CV like CA

Didn’t take it to heart mate I just post it as it’s something I have interest in following.

I think it will be Moyes anyway said it months ago but if the board have genuine ambition they will follow what the fans want and crave and throw their money at someone with a CV like CA
Despite all the chatter I refuse to allow myself to believe for a second that it will be Moyes.

Just no. No. No. Surely we can’t be that bad. No. Not having it.

It's West Ham or Everton for Ancelotti.

Only PL clubs hand out wages that would satisfy him.

His only other option is to sit the season out and wait until the summer.

If/when West Ham sack their manager, word is they want Made In Britain stamped on their replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.