Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bookies are just coining it in from Everton. We change managers like I change my socks and each time the market seems to take turns with a flavour of the day knowing a load of cash will be put on that person until everyone rejects the job and we end up with Moyes.

No wonder we get bad luck/decisions as someone is making far too much money off the back of us.

Because he’s walked into top clubs in the past, it’s nothing new to him anymore. He has the chance to show his true ability here in building the club up from the ground.

I think it would be appealing to someone his age now.

I would think the last thing he would want would be this kind of challenge at this stage in his life. You don't achieve what he has and then decide in the last years in your career that you want something that is potentially going to be a massive headache.

It's not even up for debate that he would make us a much better team without even spending a penny, but as others have mentioned Arsenal are looking and my money is on him going there.

Him being on the market might help us though to grab another world class manager. That is unless Moyes is inevitable which I'm more and more convinced it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.