Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful manager who's star has fallen big time. Lost the dressing room at both Napoli and Bayern. Doesn't get involved in training or day to day activity, let's the players get on with it.

Reports from both Bayern and Napoli suggest he's not up to date with modern football.

I just don't see what's in it for him.

He'd have to spend the next few years being a brilliant manager, just to establish us as the type of club he could walk into now or in the summer. Why at his age and with his CV would he be bothered to do that?

Everton are continuing to weigh up their options as they seek a successor to Marco Silva - with former manager David Moyes still figuring heavily in discussions.
Shanghai SIPG coach Vitor Pereira withdrew his interest on Tuesday in favour of staying in China.
The Portuguese was under consideration but Everton had made no firm decision on whether to appoint him.
Owner Farhad Moshiri must now look at other options - including Moyes.
The ambitious billionaire is sure to investigate the possibility of Carlo Ancelotti's availability after the 60-year-old Italian was sacked by Napoli despite guiding them to the Champions League knockout phase.
Everton also held informal talks with Unai Emery after he was sacked by Arsenal but that has gone no further at this stage, while Bournemouth's Eddie Howe has admirers in the Goodison Park boardroom.
The possibility of Ancelotti being tempted to Goodison Park is remote,

That final line (n)

I just don't see what's in it for him.

He'd have to spend the next few years being a brilliant manager, just to establish us as the type of club he could walk into now or in the summer. Why at his age and with his CV would he be bothered to do that?
Because he’s walked into top clubs in the past, it’s nothing new to him anymore. He has the chance to show his true ability here in building the club up from the ground.

I think it would be appealing to someone his age now.

Pretty sure hes won more trophies in his career than we have as a club. Be a great show of ambition if we get him in. Well excited.

Rome is the worst city I have ever visited. Never once did I feel safe there.

When you walk out of the station at Fiumicino, I genuinely thought I was in one of those chaotic ringroads you see in places like Delhi or Vietnam. Grafitti and litter everywhere, loads of poverty, loads of heavily laden vespa's and motorbikes flying on the roads and the pavements, no real order to anything. 'Bustling'. A side of Rome I didn't think existed.

When you walk out of the station at Fiumicino, I genuinely thought I was in one of those chaotic ringroads you see in places like Delhi or Vietnam. Grafitti and litter everywhere, loads of poverty, loads of heavily laden vespa's and motorbikes flying on the roads and the pavements, no real order to anything. 'Bustling'. A side of Rome I didn't think existed.
It was just horrible. The architecture was out of this world but everything that comes with it ruins the experience. Literally couldn’t move 2 meters without someone trying to scam/pickpocket, etc.

Can’t say I’ll ever be going back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.